Replica Phaser collection

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mercury

Sr Member
Very nice collection! I also like the way you made the display case. Very unique. Well done!

KidL

Fantastic! But enough about the weapons locker, let's hear about that screen-used exocomp and it's display! :thumbsup

Trekcollector

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
all the phasers were bought on ebay or at conventions throughout the years.The exocomp was bought at auction a little over a year ago and needed a home so i built the tunnel and landing aria with the neon tubes so it would give the same effect as in the eppisode.The foam was ordered online i just googled foam padd.

Last edited:

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Awesome display of phasers! I also love your model collection. Very impressive display! Did you do all the models yourself? Any shots of the display with regular lights on? Oh, and on the phaser wall, where's the Crickets???? :thumbsup