Replica Credit Cards

KramStaar

Sr Member
EDIT: My apologies.

I purchased cards from a member here an age ago but he asked me to remove his contact details because unscrupulous people were continuously asking him to break the law.

On editing the post, it appears I gave the impression that I was offering them but regrettably this is not the case. They were originally posted to show the great work the original supplier had done in making them

My apologies again for the confusion.

Regards

MARK

CC001.jpg

These are non functioning props that are close but not exact replicas of their real counterparts but the level of detail in them will keep every Bourne or James Bond prop enthusiast very satisfied

CC002.jpg

CC003.jpg

Highest regards

MARK

Last edited:
Hi Mark

I noticed that you're in Australia. I'm at Sydney Film School working as a Production Designer and am needed two credits cards (one gold card, one regular) with specific embossed names. Do you have the contact details of that prop maker? I'd really appreciate any information you may have.

Thanks!
Vicki-Lee
vicki-lee@pivit.net.au

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back