Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

Number 64 and 65 shipped!

I have to say that this was the most enjoyable experience in my 20 years of prop collecting. Thank you so much Trent for creating such a wonderful replica but also for taking the time to make me feel included every step of the way. It was really a pleasure and I will cherish this training remote forever. First rate and high marks across the board! You're a rock star!

I have to say that this was the most enjoyable experience in my 20 years of prop collecting. Thank you so much Trent for creating such a wonderful replica but also for taking the time to make me feel included every step of the way. It was really a pleasure and I will cherish this training remote forever. First rate and high marks across the board! You're a rock star!
Brother, you’re so welcome. Thanks so much for the kind words. It means a lot to me. Glad you’re happy with it.

Adam Gelbard You're up next! I've sent you a private message.

Guys, I want to take a moment to tell you how much I appreciate every single one of you. I thoroughly enjoy communicating, brainstorming, and working with each and every one of you. It makes this little project so much fun to get through, and I love seeing you guys get excited to see your remotes being built. I swear I get just as much out of this as you guys do, if not more.
Thanks for everything!

Getting the pictures and watching your build process was an incredible experience... it’s an amazing prop. It was so much fun to see the build progress. Then once you get the remote and see it in person, and watch it float....well, then it just will blow you away! Thanks again for this awesome piece!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back