Red Jammer Y-WING build by dtssyst

Well done with the workshop setup and Kenner collection!

Can I ask, what are you using as the base for each of the Kenner figures to stand up?

Very nice seeing the Y on the bench also!

Cheers,

Well done with the workshop setup and Kenner collection!

Can I ask, what are you using as the base for each of the Kenner figures to stand up?

Very nice seeing the Y on the bench also!

Cheers,
Thanks!

Bases are ones I received from a fellow collector and ones I printed. I need to either buy more or print more on my Anycubic Photon.
20210219_190450.jpg

;)

I envy the cleanliness of your workspace.

Also, what are the last 15 figures you need? I might know a guy...
Thanks. however, the workspace gets filled up very fast once I start doing anything.

Figures still needed...
EV-9D9
R2-D2 (pop up saber)
Han in Carbonite
Warok
Imperial Dignitary
Romba
Barada
Lando General
Luke in stormtrooper outfit
Imperial Gunner
Luke in battle poncho
A-Wing Pilot
Amanaman
Lumat
Yak Face

Blue Snaggletooth needed but not high on my list.

As you can see, they are the expensive ones. Hence, not in our collection... yet.

Back story.
I had 'all' of the figures 17 to 18 years ago including Blue Snaggletooth (never did have Yak Face). Not to mention vehicles, playsets and more. My goal is to get the all the figures back and proudly displayed. Don't have all of them yet, but the ones I do have are proudly displayed in our living room.

Kristine used to collect WDCC statues/figurines. She still has them all and they are also proudly displayed in our living room. Funny how years later Star Wars became a part of Disney. I guess our living room is now a Disney room. lol
She also has a few Harry Potter collectibles as she is a huge fan of the books.

My entire Star Wars collection was sold so we could move from Texas to PA (I refused to sell any of her collectibles and still do). A few family members were passing away at the time. We wanted to get home before my fathers mother passed (we got here a week before she passed).

Kristine's family and friends are mostly in NY state and east. She wanted to be closer to them.

We also needed to help pay for a few med bills Kris had at the time. It was not cancer at this point in her life. This is how we knew to keep a close eye on her and unfortunately found it not many years later. Thankfully it was early on in the process and treated. Unfortunately about 5 years later after we thought she was cured, it metastasized. As most here know, it is now stage 4.

Kris is doing great so far. We did have a small scare last summer when her chemo meds stopped working. She is on new meds and fighting this thing day by day. She is the strongest person I have met. For that and many other reasons... I'm glad that I married her.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back