Red Hood Build Version 2 (Noob Build) Update 11/3

He is refering to the weight(thickness) of the cardstock paper. The actual helmet doesn't cost 150lbs or weight actually 150lbs. Again it's the cardstock thicness. The heavier the wieght the thicker the paper.

if i remember correctly its stated earlier in this thread that this pdo was created by blackkaos and is for sale over in the JY, if ya do a search for topics created by blackkaos, it will be pretty easy to find.

Could you give us the pdo link of the Red Hood Helmet? Please thakns
I have stated may times where I got the file. Please read the op.

if i remember correctly its stated earlier in this thread that this pdo was created by blackkaos and is for sale over in the JY, if ya do a search for topics created by blackkaos, it will be pretty easy to find.

Thanks, its nice to see some people do read instead of look at pics only :lol

Your helmet is outstanding! I read it a bunch to build the red hood helmet I'm making for my boyfriend (I found blackkaos' file because of you!). I wanted to ask what exactly you used for spreading your body filler? Thanks in advance!

Hello, thanks for the kind words. I am glad that my build has helped you in anyway. I bought body filler spreaders that you can get at most auto stores or even walmart. But after working with the filler a little more I like to use plastic cards like grocery store. Cards or credit cards. I feel like I have more control when spreading.

This helmet is fantastic. The work you put into it really paid off. You've actually inspired me to begin my own. I've lurked through Red Hood progress threads on various sites before and have always wanted to try it.
On another note, I'm curious as to how the knife turned out. I assume you took different steps to make it as opposed to how you created the helmet?

Oh WOW! This is an amazing built, do you happen to have the file that you use for this built, I will really appreciate if you can share it, I would love to do one for me!
Thanks

Loving the work done on this dude but i gotta ask, what did you do to the knife to make it stable? i've only just made it and not done anything to it yet but the blade is flimsy and i'm not sure what i can do with it now.

I am also trying to do the helmet, but when i printed the pdo file the helmet came out to small. Any instructions on printing out the file, such as paper size, scale and paper type.

Awesome build, man! Love it! In the process of making my own Red Hood. One of my favorite DC characters in the New 52. Keep up the good work, you've given me something to strive for!

Your build turned out AWESOME! Im looking to do a Red Hood myself, kind of an amalgam of different versions. Thanks for the Updates and info!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back