Red Hood and the Outlaws #4 Jason Todd Red Hood costume

mcoatsey

Attending Manchester Film & Comic Con 2015, as I haven't had much time to make the deviant art Red Hood(dorkynoodle art) decided to go with the casual look in #4 of Red Hood and the Outlaws.
Managed to buy chino's and white shirt from primark, casual grey shoes( he does have boots in the pic) a vintage v-neck sleeveless jumper & blue jacket.
I have used 4thWall Design's Red Hood helmet, ordered it plain, as wasn't sure what marking to do, and eventually will make a part of the back removable using earht magnets. Its nothing like the face version, due to scheduling and time, this should still look cool( hopes).
I eventually will make the All-Cast blades, but for now I painted two Namco Gun-con 45, £5 each off ebay.

Attachments

• 2969950-7633926872-Red+H.jpg
    2969950-7633926872-Red+H.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 499
  • Gcon45_1.jpg
    Gcon45_1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 214
  • Roy-Jason-RedHood4.png
    Roy-Jason-RedHood4.png
    282.7 KB · Views: 864
2059170-red_hood_issue_four.jpgRed_Hood_Jason_Todd_New_52_0004.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Prep was done in one day, a bit rushed and inbetween sleeping every 2hours, not the best of idea's, but hey ho. Will update pics and ones from the convention in the nest day or 2

Item List: Navy Jacket by H&M - owned
Beige Vintage sleeveless V-neck top- £12.99 - ebay
2x Namco Guncon 45 lightguns- £5.00 each - ebay
White shirt- £5.00- Primark
Brown chinos- £8.00- Primark
Black belt- owned
Plain Cast 4thWall Design Redhood helmet- £160.00
Royal blue contact lenses- £20.00- EyesBright
Grey casual shoes- owned
Total=£215.99

Cheers for the feedback.
Yeah, the top looks quite light in the picture, the white hair streak is natural.
A very rushed job for manchester. Painted the guns and helmet in one day between nightshifts ;-)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back