Recommended Vendor for Custom Designed Low Quantity Embroidered Patch?

NostromoCrew

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Couldn't think of a better place to ask, I am looking for recommendations for high quality embroidery work vendor, in order to produce 2 (two) patches for me. Willing of course to pay extra since its such low quantity. Basically shoulder patches for a very personalized jacket, only need two.

I would appreciate any recommendations, preferably through existing members with vendors they have worked with in the past?

Thank you.

(If this is not the right place for this post please remove)

Although I have not used them personally, I think your best bet for a low run like this would be Etsy. Dozens of shops out there offering custom patch embroidery at decent prices. Best of luck!

If you’re not dead set on embroidered, dye sub printed patches are very affordable in small quantities.

Several years ago, I needed two patches for a comic-based Nick Fury. The cost for two embroidered one was out of my price range. I found a company that custom dye printed most normal patch sizes and it was extremely affordable. I can’t remember the name of the company that did it. I kind of think they changed their name to Walz Caps. I looked at their site this morning and it appears they only do hats now.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back