Recaster Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup trolling for sure .. he posted a question "hey so where did you all hear about me ?" i and a few others posted "from ripping some guy's casts .. surprisingly i got banned from his page :facepalm i dont know how i'll handle the anguish

View attachment 411955
He obviously doesn't have remorse or won't admit anything.
According to him, all comments pointing out his actions are mere "trolling".
Say goodbye to your RPF membership!

Yeah he did, it played out on Facebook (and I think it may have since been removed?)

The gist of it: Art commented in the Fierfek recaster thread on the Facebook page, post #13 in this thread is identical I believe to his post there. Charles then responded, (paraphrasing from memory) said he made a mistake, and said he would remove all of his stuff involving that helmet. I think, by the time Art stepped in, Charles had already pulled that stuff anyways after he started getting lambasted.

Cheers for the update Laellee! I'm not on the FB page, weird he didn't think it appropriate to post here. Speaks volumes really...

I just saw this, I'm actually making the helmet too and the direction I took was way too different. It definitely looks suspicious and, even if what he's saying is true, the attitude he's taking is really negative.

As a prop maker, if anyone thought I was recasting something I'd love to guide them through my process to defend my work, as I'm sure most of you would, since we are literally on a forum meant for us to show off what we do and share it with people who, like us, share our same interests and points of view.

Anyway he's still to take money from his allegedly false work, tho if it's not his work, it's still a very unethical thing to get customers showing someone else's work as their own.

Since this issue is now considering resolved and BSD has stopped production of his Ep 7 helmet, we are closing this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back