Re-Vamped Gladiator Pred

ptgreek

So my newly revamped suit only made it out for about an hour on Halloween before I changed into my "Kick-Ass" costume ..a little for comfort ..but mostly so my friends could have fun and not wait for every photo op the suit demanded. These pics where taken as I was getting suited up ..remarkably no-one from my group thought to bring the camera along as we made our way into the chaos of Hollywood's Halloween carnival.

here are at least a few pics....I had two heads with me ..the Db P1 painted to match and my Xdmray halfy with the Battle torn ( honestly a last minute decision, and apparently the choice by my friends)

IMG_3037.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

Ironically, this is probably the last year for this suit ...Im thinking about letting him go (the bio is already gone) ..gonna do some last minute add ons ..then should see him in the Buy/sell soon ...time to do a new concept pred

Ha ..I had forgot to turn it on when he was taking the majority of the pics. However at night on the street it apparently looked very cool ..scanning the internet for pics ....thousands took 'em ..and I cant find one!

Nice ptgreek, the bio is very cool looking, I also like the way the top of your head is painted, it just looks even and natural. Very cool

Love the suit, as Joker would say to Batman. That bio makes it look so tough. Can't wait to see your next masterpiece. Nice work.

that is pretty bad-ass george,.......

clawed up bio design's doin things,.....
nice flow and style to the whole thing,.....

and it figures ,....i was about to do a skull to put on one of the shoulders but,....
i can't be copying,........just ain't right,....

good job george,....

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back