Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* Indiana Jones..

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* Back to the Future..

I LOVE all your BTTF stuff. I also have a quick question. What type of can did you use for your clock tower donation can? I'm currently using an older Folgers can, but my lid is different from yours.

I LOVE all your BTTF stuff. I also have a quick question. What type of can did you use for your clock tower donation can? I'm currently using an older Folgers can, but my lid is different from yours.

Dunno.. Got mine of eBay.. You can still get them on there..

@Jedifyfe - No comment on the BttF Collection??:cry I put it up especially for you.. :lol

Waiting for camera battery to charge and will take shots of the V ( TV Series ) Collection..

Ok, you win... :confused

Congrats, this is one of the biggest and greatest collections I've ever seen.

And... where exactly are you located?!?
1701457910-geschuetzten-haeusern-haben-einbrecher-keine-freude.9.jpg

;)

But you should change the size in imageshack to Forum size... These picture kill my browser, it took 10 minutes to post an answer...

Ok, you win... :confused

Congrats, this is one of the biggest and greatest collections I've ever seen.

And... where exactly are you located?!?
1701457910-geschuetzten-haeusern-haben-einbrecher-keine-freude.9.jpg

;)

But you should change the size in imageshack to Forum size... These picture kill my browser, it took 10 minutes to post an answer...

:lol I wish I win.. Yeah being in Sydney, it costs me a lot for shipping as majority is from US and UK..

I'll look at reducing sizes shortly..

YOU wish?!? I wish I had only the half of your collection. all the stuff I like, BTTF, IJ, NT, there is just JP and GB missing, and it would be perfect for me...

Very nice...

Yeah, Im in Germany, and I know the problems of high shipping costs...

YOU wish?!? I wish I had only the half of your collection. all the stuff I like, BTTF, IJ, NT, there is just JP and GB missing, and it would be perfect for me...

Very nice...

Yeah, Im in Germany, and I know the problems of high shipping costs...

I've got a little JP Collection.. Waiting for my cane from Rylo.. Haven't actually got any GB yet..

V ( TV Series )..

Rough Visor:

Smooth Visor:

Rough Visor:

Smooth Visor:

V: The New Series..

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* V ( TV Series )..

Thanx Web.. I do love my V.. :love

New cabinet came yesterday, so can finally start putting my Harry Potter Collection into it.. Don't worry Eric, pics of it soon.. :)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* V ( TV Series )..

Great Collection. You should add one of my functional Cusco cards :)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* Equilibrium, The Crow, and more..

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves..

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - *New Arrival* Equilibrium, The Crow, and more..

If you ever sell any of your V blasters be sure to let me know mate!!!! Also where did you get the eyes for the mask or did they come with it?

Hey David.. :lol Very doubtful on selling any V gear.. Any of the Collection actually.. :)

The mask came finished with the eyes in it.. Picture doesn't show how awesome the piece is.. One of my favourite V items..

Yeah they look great. Have the mask but no eyes!!!! Did you get that signed blaster off eBay? I saw it but decided against it. Any tips on the blasters would be a help and the cap!!

Yeah they look great. Have the mask but no eyes!!!! Did you get that signed blaster off eBay? I saw it but decided against it. Any tips on the blasters would be a help and the cap!!

Yeah, the Marc Singer signed one came of eBay years ago..

As for blasters, talk to Thermalized - Plastics aka Mike.. He did the rifle for me, and believe he does the pistol too.. Definitely one of the best around..

As for the hat, that reminds me, that was the baseball style hat, I've also got the proper Military Style too:

visitorhatmil.jpg

You can get them on eBay from time to time.. Or you could try here:

US Navy Black SWAT Cap, Fatigues Army Navy Surplus Gear

Not sure if they still do them, but that is the proper Military Style hat.. Then just grab a patch from eBay and sew it on..

Now.. Is it time to add Harry Potter?? :confused

Will I recognise the HP items?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back