"Rambo" Gizmo and newborn Mogwai Stripe

Originally posted by Guardian Devil@Jan 13 2006, 06:20 AM
Well thanks to being pointed in the right direction by a member here I managed to pick up one of your amazing Gizmo's from another collector.
I just wanted to say he's truly breathtaking, amazing work. I'm so pleased with him its unreal  :lol
Got a little furball too, hopefully be able to pick up a couple more of the little furballs from other collectors to scatter around Gizmo's feet.
Here he is  :D  Keeping me company as I type this (He's not plugged in to anything thats a webcam behind him  :lol)
Gizmo.jpg

[snapback]1157795[/snapback]​

Congrats bro... I'm glad you found one ;) hope you like him

Ron I have been hunting your contact info. All over the net. I'm a huge fan of your work and am desperately looking for Mohawk, Rambo Gizmo & George. I would do just about anything to get my hands on 1, 2 or all 3 of these beautiful pieces of work. Please, please, pease consider my offer, at the very least for Mohawk. They would be going home to a very large fan. I look forward to your response!!! Mohawk is my absolute favorite, so even if it was just him I would be happy!!! Think about it. Get back to me.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back