Raiders of the Lost Ark revolver on gunbroker.com

I would just say, the current owner might have checked (and tightened) the screws to make sure nothing was loose after all of this time. Maybe not, but just a quick once-over with a screwdriver to make sure nothing could work loose.

As far as I recall the gun did sell at the PropStore auction. The PropStore supporting documentation is in the pictures on the GunBroker web page along with a certificate from Bapty.

Maybe the gun was purchased and then shipped to different country. Perhaps Customs forms stated it was a deactivated movie prop and they had to open for inspection?

As far as I recall the gun did sell at the PropStore auction. The PropStore supporting documentation is in the pictures on the GunBroker web page along with a certificate from Bapty.
It probably was an aftersales purchase, else the "unsold" on the auction page makes no sense.

Oh my god, I just saw this. Physical damage can be replicated, but if there are people in the biz, I refer to them.

Interestingly it didn't sell at the Propstore auction a few years ago, with a guide of £40-60,000 and now it's got a $5m price tag...
Maybe everyone on TheRPF should chip in and own a g
Yeah, but free shipping!
Was on the fence before, but definitely tempted now because of the free shipping! ;) Wonder how much Tax and import duty will I have to pay for it to be shipped to the UK ..:rolleyes:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back