Raiders of the Lost Ark Nazi Crate (HELP!)

ProHaunter

Hey folks!

I’m going to be attempting to build a 1:1 Ark Nazi Crate for a display idea but need help sourcing a stencil file! If you (or know of anyone that has the digital file for this stencil please let me know)
C4EA47FB-076D-4EFB-AB0D-427137207883.jpeg

Blow up that pic on a photocopying machine once you've built your crate. When you're satisfied with the scale; take a big piece of good cardboard and transfer the stencil onto it. Spray the cardboard with a few light coats of transparent mat varnish. Cut the black areas (text first and then Eagle second) put some weight on the cardboard to make sure there's a minimum of paint bleed while spraying...that's what I would do;)

Yeah a real one would have been done like that with some stiff card or heavy paper.
A long time ago (in another life it seems:D), I worked in the train repair yard while still living in Brussels. We had those sheet metals with cut-out letters/numbers that you could use to spray the train cars and wagons...but those were sheets were expensive to make, but would last a lifetime;)

When I was a kid (a long time ago) I had seen some stencils my dad had either from the shop he worked at or the navy yard from when he was younger.
I was told he worked on subs at Mare Island.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back