R2 styrene plans

I am looking for the R2D2 styrene plans. Before anyone says it I am a member of the yahoo group but the files section is no longer coming up. I had the plans at one time but my computer crashed. I would appreciate any help thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are. along with a lot of other good schematics, like the wood frame plans and a lot of diagrams and parts plans for the electronics. The Yahoo R2-D2 club is a great resource

I'm new to the yahoo groups, I made a account but don't know what group to join? can someone give me the correct name to search?

It's actually "r2-d2 builders club"

r2 builders club is not the same. You've joined the wrong club ( not your fault really, as it looks like it would be ours at first glance). The real club as over 14K members and has a early ep4 promo shot of r2 and 3po as the banner.

Just joined the right one waiting for approval. I was a member awhile back apparently I deleted the wrong one. No wonder I couldn't find anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont understand what I'm doing wrong, i sign into yahoo, click groups and then try and search for "r2-d2 builders club" and nothing comes up

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back