Question about CW's Elseworlds crossover

seelsa73

Sr Member
I've watched 2 episodes of Arrow, half of the first episode of Flash and 3 or 4 episodes of Supergirl (and no Legends, but I understand they're not involved in the crossover). So have one simple question: can I watch Elseworlds if I'm not caught up on the individual shows? I want to watch but I don't want previous episodes to be spoiled. What say you?

I wouldn't say you would have to. There might be few things would wouldn't understand, but it wouldn't take away from the experience. I'm really enjoying this cross over and I've never watched an episode of ARROW. Only have seen him in the crossover stuff.

It helps to know a lot of the storylinebut if you have never watched anything it works as a good stand alone story.
However it also acts as a perfect continuation of each of the shows storylines too. I’ve seen all three episodes this these 3 hours were better than ANYTHING put in a movie. Simply amazing!

It helps to know a lot of the storylinebut if you have never watched anything it works as a good stand alone story.
However it also acts as a perfect continuation of each of the shows storylines too. I’ve seen all three episodes this these 3 hours were better than ANYTHING put in a movie. Simply amazing!

And to think... Of the three massive crossovers since Supergirl began, this one was the middle of the road.

Of the three, Invasion was the weakest, then Elseworlds, and Crisis on Earth X was the strongest.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back