Question about Bio Helmet

Cie

Hello I am totally new to the forum and Pred Costuming. I have read through a lot of the forum and see a lot of great information and topics posted.

First I just wanted to say this appears to be a great community here. I'm looking forward to being here.

I see there are a lot of Bio helmets on the market, although I have read here that not all of them are the right size to wear.

Now to my question: What is the best source for me to purchase a bio from. I'm interested in a P1 or Scar style.

I hope i said that right :(

I want to buy my first one and maybe do some mods to it.

Thanks in advance

Contact Biohunter76. He has tons of Bios and he's great to deal with.
There are other people who sell Bios...Hez sells P1 and P2 I believe.

Check the BST...might have to go through the posts for a bit, but its worth it. :(

i would stick away from mysteria bios , there smaller then they should be , i would stick to buying on the lair only , :lol:

Unfortunately not all information you hear will be correct :lol:

Mysteria IS on the Lair and also his AVP Scar bio IS 1:1 full size. I have one myself and you can see it yourself if you like in my thread;

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...mp;#entry128328

It is one of the best looking Scar bios I have seen (I mean the sculpt itself, not particularly my one!), great cast and very sturdy. He goes by the name of Alienator on here if you want one, or check his website (http://www.mysteria.co.uk/)

The other bios he does do vary in size, but this has been discussed many times before and more information can be found on exact sizes if you have a little dig around.
Hope that helps :(

Yeah i brought the AVP Scar as well which i know is 1:1 full size. I dont mind some of his others being a bit small, i intend to display them and not wear them tbh (when i buy more) If i did im only a small guy anyway so i would look silly with a HUGE head. I think its cool he cater's some of his Bio's for the smaller person, after all surely a Pred doesnt pop out full size, well i hope not, ouch.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back