Question about 1:6 figure collecting / making.

_Lee_

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I'm looking to start collecting a few 1:6 figures and want to build my own. I see many 1:6 figure outfits for sale in China and I just need to find a body and a decent head sculpt of said character.

My question is will any 12 inch doll body work, such as an action man or similar? Will the custom head sculpt available overseas fit on all types of doll bodies?

Thankyou

Lee

I'm no expert, but I think the height is fairly consistent, however I have noticed that for at least the female variations they come in various body types such as petite, or bigger bust sizes etc, and skin color variations. I am one day wanting to make a slave leia custom and I purchased a Leia head from China and it comparing it to my 1:6 Rey HT, it would've fit perfectly. Not sure if I helped, but just my 2 cents

I have not been keeping up with the latest body types available, but generally, there are several different types of neck joints, so you will have to find out what style of neck connector the custom head has to match it with a certain body type.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back