Unlimited Run Quasimodo - ANH / ESB / ROTJ Darth Vader helmet

I don't think bookface mentioned anything about aftercare and polishing. I'd be afraid to leave buffing marks. For dust maybe some compressed air or a microfiber cloth?

0AD9115F-53DC-4101-BB49-D47117B543A7.jpeg
Love it ! I lightly sprayed it with meguiars carnuba detail spray. Just awesome!

The stand is a Tom spina stand it’s adjustable
I started making a helmet stand for the esb vader helmet I ordered. I based it on the platform vader kneels on when making contact with the emporer. I need to make the base and add lights + the rod.
20211102_093959.jpg
20211126_232503.jpg

I agree- it's actually a little bit intimidating being in the same room with one- you feel you just might get force-choked at any moment without warning!

I've been lurking on the rpf for a while but when I stumbled on this thread after seeing someone post elsewhere that the quasimodo was the ultimate vader I just had to register so I could join the rest in acclaiming these true works of art!

Did the grill on the top change? It looks different than the images in the original post.

Edit: Actually it looks different from the first image in the original post but matches the bust photo version which matches the movie version.

That thing is beautiful. The finish looks so clean.

Last edited:
It was a live stream for proffie os6, and they got to talking in the chat room about who has the most accurate vader and darth ugly won

So I was just curious if jay was in the chat with me last night

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back