Unlimited Run Quasimodo - ANH / ESB / ROTJ Darth Vader helmet

My photo is crap and doesn't do it justice....

Attachments

• Vader 1.jpg
    Vader 1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 402
  • Vader.jpg
    Vader.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 398
Yeah, I never posted a photo of my ANH Vader here either, but I can say it is stunningly beautiful! Received it several months ago now and I am so happy I commissioned that - it's a real work of art and a most impressive (appropriately enough!) part of my display collection. I need to get on to commissioning the matching chest piece as well...

Dan

Yeah, I never posted a photo of my ANH Vader here either, but I can say it is stunningly beautiful! Received it several months ago now and I am so happy I commissioned that - it's a real work of art and a most impressive (appropriately enough!) part of my display collection. I need to get on to commissioning the matching chest piece as well...

Dan

I have the Darth Ugly ESB, but it's my goal to add an ANH Quasi at some point. It's a beautiful piece.

Does anyone have approximate width and height dimensions for the helmet mounted on the chest armor? I would love to put this in a display case but I can imagine it's not a small setup!

PM sent! Hopefully these are still being offered. In the meantime, anyone have any pics they can share to tide me over? Also, any opinions on whether I should go with ESB or ROTJ? I’m kinda torn...

Some know this and some don't so forgive me if you know it but, if you stand back about 10' to 15', get level with the helmet so you are looking straight at the face eye to eye, and zoom in you star wars helmets come out a lot better in pics.

I can confirm! I also have my ESB Quasimodo with a stand in an IKEA Detolf and it fits in, barely but it fits! Closes exactly with the glass door, it took a little time to find the perfect position ;).

Can you turn it alittle side ways to close the door?
The door closes, sorry typo above, but the tusks are right on the glass.
I can confirm! I also have my ESB Quasimodo with a stand in an IKEA Detolf and it fits in, barely but it fits! Closes exactly with the glass door, it took a little time to find the perfect position ;).

When I had mine in a detolf(it sits in an open display for the moment), it fit perfectly with the detolf door to the side vs having the door opening to the front as usual.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back