QMX polystone Phaser fix?

22 Stars

Hey guys, long story short my QMX metal plated Phaser, made of polystone, dropped and broke, and I was wondering what is the best adhesive to put it back together?

Thanks Robn1, I appreciate it. Just got a small tube of the super glue gel, and it seems to be working like a charm.

That'll teach me for putting the phaser on my desk, where my wife puts her coat on in the morning :)

Ouch! Yeah, sounds like they could have used a better material for this. Did it come apart at the seem or did it break?

A little of both, rob, the handle assembly broke, and the bottom tailfin also broke away from that, but the front extension, which the the bottom cowl to the emitter array broke off a the seam, where it attached to the handle. That assembly is pretty seamless, so no worries there, but I now have two hairline cracks across the bottom of the tail chrome. Oh well.

I have a spare boxed somewhere if I need it, and I will say this for polystone, it cracks pretty smoothly, so no big chunks missing.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back