Psych Fans

Bumping this up as I only discovered this show a couple of years ago and I've already watches all eight seasons (and three movies) TWICE! This is has got to be my favorite comedy show (maybe favorite show, period) of all time. So many great references, running gags, catch phrases, cameos...

But, I'm guessing if you're reading this, you're already a fan. So, Stencil I beseech you as the originator of this thread, do your civic RPF duty and change the title to something like "Psych: RPFers MUST watch!". ;)

After discovering this show, I found out one of my friends had watched it, loved it, yet never mentioned it to me. So, I tell anyone who I think may like it about it.

Oh, and here's a shadow box I made for last year's RPF Secret Santa:

pDAt1xO.jpg

...gotta go start my third viewing....

Bumping this up as I only discovered this show a couple of years ago and I've already watches all eight seasons (and three movies) TWICE! This is has got to be my favorite comedy show (maybe favorite show, period) of all time. So many great references, running gags, catch phrases, cameos...

But, I'm guessing if you're reading this, you're already a fan. So, Stencil I beseech you as the originator of this thread, do your civic RPF duty and change the title to something like "Psych: RPFers MUST watch!". ;)

After discovering this show, I found out one of my friends had watched it, loved it, yet never mentioned it to me. So, I tell anyone who I think may like it about it.

Oh, and here's a shadow box I made for last year's RPF Secret Santa:

View attachment 1625386

...gotta go start my third viewing....
Severely underrated show.

I’d seen most of it, but my wife and I went through the entire series while we had a lot of time off of work in 2020.

Just fantastic.

The three movies are great, too. I have read in the past that the second film had to undergo major rewrites after Timothy Omundson had his stroke. They were worried that he wouldn’t be able to do any of the filming, but they left him attached to the project so that he could maintain his standing g with SAG, which allowed him to maintain his health insurance. I thought that was really, really cool if the entire team.

I look forward to the inevitable fourth film.

They're essentially an extended family. James and Dule' are best friends, James has been with Maggie since they were on the show, Maggie and Tim do a podcast going over all the old episodes one by one. Dule's wife was in the last 2 movies, and they keep up with Kristen and Corbin as well.

Just read that there are possibly up to three more Psych films in development with John Cena returning. Can't wait for more Psych.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back