PropShop announces TFA Props!

Haha...3500,00 $ for the melted Vaderhelmet!1250,00$ for a lightsaber replica!

The only thing I will do is to use this good pics for reference to mod my Master Edi Melted Vader Kit if it needs...and paint some red paint on a Anovos Trooperbucket.:lol

And I think the Kylo helmet looks very cheap on the pics in comparison to the Anovos.

Last edited:
This reminds me of what Studio Art and Technology tried and failed to do with MiB3.

At least this makes Anovos' prices look WAY better.

Disney is looking to make close to $2 million just on a melted vader helmet alone for that price and quantity.

Yea nothing ever changes with them and money..

How much without the big wood box? :lol

Seriously...These do look incredibly nice, but they obviously appear to be marketed to the "upper end" collector that just can't get his hands on the real prop.

Jason

The FAQ has some interesting details: https://collectibles.starwars.com/faq/

"To protect your investment, your Star Wars collectible includes RFID (Radio-Frequency Identification) technology that can validate the authenticity of your item. The serial number listed on the enclosed certificate and medallion of authenticity is also encoded on the RFID device embedded in your collectible."

Ah...that makes this prices!:lol

And I think the Kylo helmet looks very cheap on the pics in comparison to the Anovos.

The Kylo, Finn, and Poe helmets are just 3d models... so that would explain why they look strange.

Edit: Rewatching the videos it does appear they've made some of them. It's really strange to promote these items with such oddly staged photos (the flat grey table/clutter and overly clean photos make them look like renderings).

Last edited:
Disney is looking to make close to $2 million just on a melted vader helmet alone for that price and quantity.

Yea nothing ever changes with them and money..

And that's fine. I don't have a problem with them seeing a market and selling to that market. No doubt they'll sell every one of these to people who don't care enough to troll these forums to learn about how the props were made and what they were made of, people who don't have any interest in actually drilling into and gluing on grips to a Graflex (as insanely easy as that may be), and people who need a COA or proof of a limited production number to feel special. Even just more casual fans who don't want everything from the movies but have always wanted a helmet or lightsaber or whatever. If there is somebody willing to pay a significant premium for any of that, then please, by all means, sell for that price.

It's just that for ME (and the majority of people on this forum) as a consumer, I don't understand why I should buy a Kylo helmet from here instead of a premier Anovos for half the price. Or why I should buy a "Rey lightsaber," at $1250 instead of a real Graflex from eBay for $300-$500 and the order some parts from Roy.

How can Anvos Ren helmet look better than there, being the people who made the same one for the movie? Aren't these supposed to look exactly the same as used onscreen, as they were made by the same people?

The prices are very high, shipping is also high. Seems they don't even ship to my location (EU country), but if they did I think I could buy a car for the shipping costs. LOL

Re: New Line of Ultimate Studio Star Wars props, Limited and expensive

We will see how this turns out.

As I posted in the scout helmet thread, making props for the movies is very different than being a "Licensed Movie Prop Replica Company"

Remember the whole MIB fiasco.

Oh my... I can only ask for everybody to NOT buy anything for these prices... They're not even shipping these products outside of the US. I still think this whole project is a bad joke...

The Kylo, Finn, and Poe helmets are just 3d models... so that would explain why they look strange.

Look at the bad casted or printed area of the Kylo helmet...that looks better on a Black Series One...

25748795co.jpg

And no chromepaint on the face?Looks very cheap to me.Sorry.

Can someone please post the images here, especially the Kylo Ren ones? Their website is blocked for me. Thanks

Kylo Ren Helmet
$2,000.00

Available to continental US only and will take up to 16 weeks to ship. Import duty will be added during checkout. Learn more.

Own a piece of the epic saga with our exclusive, made-to-order replica of Kylo Ren’s Helmet from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Precisely detailed in every way, this iconic mask belonging to the Knight of Ren villain is plated just like the original and appears virtually identical to the prop worn by the actor.

Details

• Created using the original 3D digital data from the actual Kylo Ren Helmet featured in the film in combination with advanced digital manufacturing processes, and then hand-finished by a highly skilled artisan. The surface markings have been projected onto this helmet to identically recreate the texture pattern of the original.
  • Includes a chip to authenticate the serial number that is printed on the Certificate of Authenticity
  • Delivered in an exclusive, custom wooden crate inspired by the packaging used for the original prop
  • Certificate of Authenticity and Authenticity Medallion included
  • Imported (whoa!)
  • 33 L x 25 W x 50cm H
  • This is not a toy. It is not meant to be worn as a costume, and does not contain any moving parts.

Attachments

• KH-back.jpg
    KH-back.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 217
  • KH-Feature.jpg
    KH-Feature.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 226
  • KH-left.jpg
    KH-left.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 245
  • KH-left-angle.jpg
    KH-left-angle.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 190
  • KH-product-02.jpg
    KH-product-02.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 197
  • KH-right.jpg
    KH-right.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 192
  • KH-stand.jpg
    KH-stand.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 1,556
  • KH-straight-on.jpg
    KH-straight-on.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 233
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Prices are high....would rather by a Real Graflex or a Romans copy and modd them.....have a 2.0 being built.....I think ours will be more gratifying.....this is for the Special collectors out there that don't have any idea that you can make your own.....like the ones on Ebay paying those high prices for our works of Art.....They have more Credit than sense?....you think

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back