Prop Identification Help - Found Prop Aussie 70's or 80's 'Alien'

Nerfenstein

Hi guys, I was contact by a chap named Andrew with the following message and attached picture. I told him about how awesome the RPF is for identifying things and he asked me to post it for him, so I am doing the good deed. Any ideas what this is from if anything? (I hope I've posted this is the correct place).

"I have what I'm told is an old 70's or 80's Horror or Alien, B-Grade Australian movie prop, this is what i was told? After much searching I have been unable to find anything about it. It may have been used in either TV? Movie? Or music video. I would really like to get any information on it I can. Would you be able to put me in contact with someone that may be able to help me or no of its origin."

found-prop.jpg

I know nothing about it at all, it was purely a guy emailing me for help and I felt the urge to be nice lol.
I've emailed him back and asked him if he has ANY other info at all on the piece, where he got it, any markings etc. I guess the mystery rolls on until he responds :)

Here's his response:
"I have no other details apart from what I have been told below, 70’s to 80’s maybe 90’s?? Australian B-Grade Alien type movie but could have come from TV or Music video. I’m an artist and play around with this sort of stuff and they have used old thec wire and plaster bandage so it doesn’t look like a new piece. I've collected alot of this sort of stuff over 40yrs and have always managed to find out something, either from a signature or style but this is a mystery. I have been searching now for over a year. I’m convinced it has been used in some sort of production its a bit more than a school project. I bought it from a friend who no’s I collect this stuff and wouldn’t lie to me what I no is what he was told. There are no markings on it or a artists signiture, either way I like it, but would be interesting to no if I’m sitting on movie gold……..lolololololol"

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back