Prop from upcoming movie, "The Fountain"

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
While watching the trailer for "The Fountain" starring Hugh Jackman, my wife said, "hey, you have that same ring" I went back and downloaded the trailer and confirmed it. The ring featured in the movie is exactly the same as my wedding ring. Score 1 for "the Fountain" props.

i got to see an early screening of The Fountain. i personally enjoyed this movie but don't expect it to be a fast paced movie. be prepared to patiently sit through some scenes.

a boring prop from a way, way boring movie. This is one of those movies, where as people were getting up to leave at the credits, I heard several people mumble "this was the stupidest movie I ever saw" or " what the hell was that movie about?"

just my 2 cents worth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Korbanth @ Nov 29 2006, 01:51 AM) [snapback]1367330[/snapback]</div>
a boring prop from a way, way boring movie.
[/b]
Yeesh, man. Way to insult the guy's wedding ring. :rolleyes

hehe, no worries. He probably has a prop from a movie that I find vomit inducing as well :) I haven't seen it yet but I haven't heard a whole lot of good about it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Korbanth @ Nov 28 2006, 08:51 PM) [snapback]1367330[/snapback]</div>
a boring prop from a way, way boring movie. This is one of those movies, where as people were getting up to leave at the credits, I heard several people mumble "this was the stupidest movie I ever saw" or " what the hell was that movie about?"

just my 2 cents worth
[/b]

well i havent seen the movie, but i have read enough about it that i GOT that it is supposed to be a cerebral movie......... so i can DEFINANTLy see why some wouldntlike it......... most people like stories hand fed to them because they are too ignorant to figure things out. if its not obviously stated they dont have the foresight to understand things......

again, i havent seen the movie, just my observation from seeing other cerebral movies

My ring's claim to fame is the prop from The Abyss. Gotta love the machined military titanium band... haven't tried to see if it would hold a pressure door open though.

Your ring is pretty cool. I love the design.

Thats cool. My wifes engagement ring (purchased in 1999) is exactly the same as Mary Janes engagement ring in Spider-Man 3.

I'm just trying to get some screengrabs of this ring, I cant screengrab it myself because I love this movie so much that I lent it out to one of my teachers to check out. I'm thinking of trying to sculpt a fountain esq influenced ring for a class in which we can cast our rings in silver..

Can someone please screengrab a shot or two of the design of this ring, I think there is a good shot of it when he first takes it off before an operation.
-thanks

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back