Prometheus non spoiler thread

neosporing

Sr Member
I had to leave the Prometheus thread a while back as I felt I was seeing too much of the movie... I've heard there is a new tv spot out that just about reveals everything. Is it true? For those of you who have seen it, do you wish you hadn't? Does it look promising? Arrrg suffering here in the dark lol

tumblr_m3s3zoJNa21r6saoeo1_1280.png

You created a non spoiler thread and your first topic is discussing a trailer filled with potential spoilers?

Good luck.

I have enough faith in Ridley to think that no matter what we've seen in the trailers, we ain't seen nothing yet.

I've been staying away. I haven't seen anything that's been released in the last few weeks since the "David" advert.

The folks in the other thread have been pretty good about posting only links or keeping things in spoiler tags. But I do think it's about time I put ALL of the threads to rest until after the 8th.

I have a gut feeling, based on what people think are spoilers, but they are getting slapped on posters and shown openly in trailers, that the film has a lot more to offer than we think it does. But I guess we'll find out in a few weeks. :) May be wishful thinking on my part.

I'm pretty sure that's going to be the case, but there are things in some of the trailers and TV spots that I honestly wish I hadn't watched.. I would have preferred to see these things for the first time on the big screen.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back