Prometheus Dominion Engineers plaster sculpt

sskunky

Sr Member
Hi guys,

I thought you'd like to see my Prometheus Engineer or Dominion..... He's 21" tall and an original pre production plaster sculpt from the art department of Prometheus.........Please don't post these anywhere else.

Many thanks and enjoy......

Yep I have lots of love for Prometheus :D Cool looking thing that :cool What's the deal?? will you be doing something interesting with it? :)

I might well do something with him. I'm gonna let the heat cool down a bit as I have been asked not to but I know he'll come round later. :)

:D

So is he hand carved out of a solid lump of plaster? or machined out of a solid lump of plaster??

I believe he was hand carved. Ill see if I can find out. I was told he was a plaster sculpt and you can see the carving lines in it.

WOW! That's impressive! Why would they choose to do it that way rather than sculpting it from clay? It may just be my naivety but it seems like an odd way to do it :confused

Lovely looking piece though :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back