[PROJECT] The STARGATE largest exhibition ever organized!

Bra'zat

Hi everybody!

I come to you here because I'm looking for Stargate Props collectors in Europe who are interested & ready to participate for the largest STARGATE props exhibition ever organized in the world.

Indeed, after 3 years with 10 props exhibitions in France, the Props Memorabilia's members & a lot of their friends are working on the project in partnership with Miniature and Cinema Museum in Lyon (France) to create a very very big temporary exhibition on the Stargate SG1-SGA & SGU univers (during 1 year).

So, I invite all collectors wishing share their collections to the world & keep the Stargate Univers alive as long as possible, to contact me at contact [at] props-memorabilia.com

I already contact 20 people ever Spain, France, United Kingdom, Switzerland & Germany.

This does not engage you with nothing. This is only a CENSUS.

I hope you will be numerous to contact me!

cinema_06.png

Last edited:
Wish I could go there, only started watching SG1 a month ago thanks to @stargatefan1988 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean by "ships"?
Please note that only original props/costume can be exhibited, because replicas are usualy without MGM rights (not official).

I have send you An email with pics of my collection screen used And replica ;)
If you only Need screenused i can offer my general landry uniform and a r75 bug ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back