Project Appleseed Alpha

The bigger the better, I say!

I'm a little worried the unfold is too complicated, but Briareos is a bit more complicated than something like Iron Man. There's still quite a few small pieces, especially around the eyes. I can only cut so many details from the model before it looks too simple.

Basic texturing job for funsies.

aaBri_wip03tweaks1.jpg

aaBri_wip03tweaks2.jpg

Last edited:
Good God those are beautiful. I have looked at several files of this helmet and none are of the latest "Alpha" shape. Please PM with info on getting these files. Really, really nice work that should get it's proper appreciation.

ok...so...this is incredible. i've posted elsewhere looking for either a briarios alpha or pepakura set...i've got a partial appleseed set but i want this one so much worse.

what are we talking for compensation to purchase the files??? i don't need the rifle so much (though wouldn't reject it, but definitely the entire top end (waist up) can you contact me or is there a place we can chat to discuss how to get ahold of the files?? lol

i'm shaking right now at the awesomeness factor.

there is way too much talent in this thread.

also if you're worried about saturating an area with briareos', i'm in northern ontario (canada) so we won't likely run into each other :p

Last edited:
wonderful work, searched the internet for the alpha pdo but to no avail.
can you help me be the first appleseed cosplayer in my country?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back