problems with fan universe creations uk

Hey sparrowfan,
I have been a member on here for a few years now, but the old username and password would not work today for some reason. So I had to re-register today. I do not know why the old ones did not work. Maybe its because its been a while since I posted anything.
Coolfunky /Kevin Leprops knows me, so He can confirm I am a real person who lives in Canada. I bought a Cowl and neck piece from him. From FUC I got a cape and gauntlets before Kevin started making gauntlets. I did not know he made capes till after the fact. Here is a photo of me with UD replicas jacket and Kevin's cowl from last Summer. I am on Facebook also as Walt Tanner. I have photos of the Kiss concert I attended last summer with my wife. So I am a real person and do not work for FUC since I live in Canada.
So my statements on comparing UD Replicas and FUC items are first hand experience. Batman 0.jpg Hard to see Bat symbol on jacket.

Hey sparrowfan,
I have been a member on here for a few years now, but the old username and password would not work today for some reason. So I had to re-register today. I do not know why the old ones did not work. Maybe its because its been a while since I posted anything.
Coolfunky /Kevin Leprops knows me, so He can confirm I am a real person who lives in Canada. I bought a Cowl and neck piece from him. From FUC I got a cape and gauntlets before Kevin started making gauntlets. I did not know he made capes till after the fact. Here is a photo of me with UD replicas jacket and Kevin's cowl from last Summer. I am on Facebook also as Walt Tanner. I have photos of the Kiss concert I attended last summer with my wife. So I am a real person and do not work for FUC since I live in Canada.
So my statements on comparing UD Replicas and FUC items are first hand experience.View attachment 302677

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the two posts. Tried to edit and for some reason two posts appeared.

What many people are missing, which I am sure Selena is grateful for, is that despite being deeply backlogged, she continued to put auctions on eBay and take money.

That's a problem.

What many people are missing, which I am sure Selena is grateful for, is that despite being deeply backlogged, she continued to put auctions on eBay and take money.

That's a problem.

As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been listing on eBay for about a week now and won't relist until I get a grip on the orders.

A week.

You have people that have waited 3-5 months for their orders...!

True. But at the same time, I'm making up for it now, so it would be nice if people give me a chance to even breathe since I've come to this forum to expose myself to the stone casting and take a beating even after I've apologised more than once. I'm not saying that I'm perfect or anything, I fully admitted to my mistakes. Tell me what else can I do now? I got overwhelmed by my life - I buckled. Maybe there are one or two people here who can relate to that. Eventually I decided to sort things out. So now I'm here, making things right to the best of my abilities. If there is anything else that I can do now please tell me cause I'd love to know.

Hi Selena.

As a person whose job it is pretty much to hand out apologies to people all day, in my experience if someone won't accept you saying sorry the first time then it's pretty much pointless to keep repeating yourself.

Acknowledge the complaint, apologise if the blame rests with you / your company and negotiate a resolution.

You've come here and acknowledged the complaints which shows some responsibility and you have apologised which shows you have taken ownership of the situation.

All you can do now is negotiate the resolution, by fulfilling your back-orders or perhaps issuing refunds to those who are done waiting. This way you may hope to salvage some of your reputation and business.

It is absolutely understandable that your customers be pissed off - I know I would be - but once a complaint has been responded to then it's time to move forward to reach as mutually agreeable resolution as possible.

For some people that won't be enough, but the more time you spend repeating yourself here the less time you have to get your customers what they want.

That's my two pence, anyway.

Gav

Selena,

I have been waiting since last September for the Gauntlets, and since December for the cape, cowl & neck? I have also sent several follow up emails with no response, I have been very patient the whole time. If you can't ship my items I would like to request a refund. PLEASE RESPOND???

Robert Sanstra

Selena,

I have been waiting since last September for the Gauntlets, and since December for the cape, cowl & neck? I have also sent several follow up emails with no response, I have been very patient the whole time. If you can't ship my items I would like to request a refund. PLEASE RESPOND???

Robert Sanstra​

Selena,

Robert Sanstra​

Hi Robert,

I just replied to your email, please let me know when you received it.

Regards,
Selena

Selena,

I did get the email just now, shipping will be for all items correct? The cape, cowl, neck & gauntlets? I also want to make sure that you send the replacement fins along as well with the gauntlets?

Selena,

I did get the email just now, shipping will be for all items correct? The cape, cowl, neck & gauntlets? I also want to make sure that you send the replacement fins along as well with the gauntlets?

Hi Robert,

yes it will be for all items including the replacement fins (just sent you another email reply)

Selena, I had troubles posting pix but they are up now. My wife and I are trying to get me into my suit so I can take some pix with the gauntlets in place. We had some success just a few minutes ago, but we are still making some adjustments as they slide around on the arms. At first look in the mirror they look better than they do in the pix I posted. I was able to hide some of the seam flaws I illustrated in the pix with my gloves on. That worked a bit.

Regarding the production issues with the velcro and replacement fins - these are issues you should have told us about up front BEFORE processing our orders. If you have any integrity in your work and reputation, not to mention respect for your customers YOU MUST tell us these things! Now that I know replacement fins are free of charge, I would like to order two sets because two of mine are already cracked.

I will post more pix tomorrow after my wife and I try to make these work with the rest of my suit.

Darren I will also send you your replacement fins as well but I'm still waiting on a response from you as I'm still not sure what your final decision is now. Please get back to me so I can sort it out for you.

Regards, Selena

Hi Selena I order a pair of gauntlets in September and still have not received them as we'll. I have been told they were shipped and lost and would receive a replacement within a week that was almost two months ago and have not received a response since. I have been sending emails like once a day. I do a lot of conventions and children's hospital appearances in the Midwest and have been waiting for the gauntlets for quite some time.

Hi Selena I order a pair of gauntlets in September and still have not received them as we'll. I have been told they were shipped and lost and would receive a replacement within a week that was almost two months ago and have not received a response since. I have been sending emails like once a day. I do a lot of conventions and children's hospital appearances in the Midwest and have been waiting for the gauntlets for quite some time.

Hi Bryan,

sent you an email about 15 minutes ago, let me know if you received it.

Kindest regards,
Selena

Hi Selena. I paid for Gauntlets 23:d of december after agreement that you would be able to ship in January. Please respond to my emails. I do have UD replica suit, however size XXS, so i will take the risk of not getting it on. I would also want a pair that are 100% as the others in this thread has pointed out some weren't, and spare fins.

/Jonas Augustsson

Hi Selena. I paid for Gauntlets 23:d of december after agreement that you would be able to ship in January. Please respond to my emails. I do have UD replica suit, however size XXS, so i will take the risk of not getting it on. I would also want a pair that are 100% as the others in this thread has pointed out some weren't, and spare fins.

/Jonas Augustsson

Hi Jonas,

I sent you a private email.

Kindest regards,
Selena

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back