Prizes for the "Dollar Store Acr Reactor Contest "

jason1976

Sr Member
\Hello folks, the contest must go on (and on, and on, and on, in this case. :lol) We are in desperate need of MORE PRIZES. I am looking for anyone willing to donate a prize(s) for the contest. Wall Iron Man stuff would be nice, we'll take anything big or same. Lame, or cool. No mater how cheep, or expensive. (just send the expensive ones to Jason Bun....... I kid, I kid.) It could be parts (just make them good ones) kits, or finished items. Or even a discount, or gift card for something, or someplace cool.

What do you get out of it..... Um..... that worm fuzzy feeling that you helped congratulate someone's hard, and excellent work, with a gifty. :)

How this works. you either post here, PM me, or e-mail me at jedimasterjpb7@aol.com that you have something to donate. I'll let you know if the prize is ok. (it probably will be, it's just a formality, so don't worry, offer what you can.) Then when the contest is over, we will contact you, with the mailing info of the winner of your donated prize. Then you just mail it off to the. :)

Bump! Seriously, if anyone has anything they could donate as a prize for these great arc reactors it would be awesome. When I post the voting thread I'll put a link here so you can see what type of great work you'd be rewarding.

I have two Dram tree mugs. A Yoda and a Boba Fett one is numbered 002 and the other was a preproduction, a pewter key ring(Boba or maybe a clone, can't remember) and the coveted exploding Death Star toy(A Burger King preem?) I can post up pics in the morning after I dig them out.

Sounds great. (if no-one in the contest wants them, I've wanted those mugs for years. :lol) Seriously though, those are very nice prizes for the contest. :)

Here is what I have:

2010_08_11Pictures028.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back