Unlimited Run Princess Leia's Blaster (3D Printed Kit)

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update - I've switched over to a google order form to make it easier to order my kits. Simply click the link, fill out the form and send the PP. All information needed is available in the form:

http://goo.gl/forms/p0YUUrSM3O

Update - I just invested in a new 3D printer. It's faster, larger and higher resolution than my older one. Because of this, I am able to print a kit faster and will pass the saving onto you. Most of my existing kits will drop to a new, lower prince of - $100.00 (+ accessories). While I wait for more white filament, kits may come in red of yellow, not that it really matters after a coat of paint...

This is, to my knowledge, the most detailed Margolin Pistol kit made. It can be assembled almost exactly the same way the real gun is. It has a ton of moving parts, including the slide, clip, trigger and the hammer; the silencer is also removable.

As with all 3D printed kits, there will be some cleanup and sanding needed. I will remove the majority of the supports and excess plastic, but the 2 halves of the body will have some support structure that will need to be picked out. There are 22 pieces in this kit.

I will include a spring to make the trigger work and will also include 4 large slot headed screws for the grips, all you do is cut off the threads and glue the heads on.

The price will be $100.00 plus shipping. Shipping to the US/Canada is $15.00. International shipping is $20.00. My paypal is robgriesbeck @ gmail.com. I like friends & family payments, but I’ll leave it up to you.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back