Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by adamata@Oct 24 2005, 06:10 PM
Batman Begin Fans.

Stay tuned.  A cool treat is on the way within the week or so that will only be available for people who subscribe to this thread.  :)
[snapback]1102756[/snapback]​
yeehaw.

Does anyone know of a site where I can find paper models of guns? I clicked on teh link for the page full of them but soem I can't download, plus I don't know which program to open them, and seeing as I can' read Japanese I was wondering maybe there was another source for them. I'm looking for a Bromhandle mauser (with the better looking handle), an AK, and a luger. I'll take anything you guys can give me though. Thanks

Can't wait to see what ths Batman surprise is.

Update: Well, I got part one of the surprise today and it looks *real* good. :)

Pics and more details are coming *very* soon (sorry to tease, but i want to make sure I have everything in order)

Alright. here is the deal. Dr Slurpee and I have been working on this. That photoshop madman provided me with the perfect images (orginally created by Talisen - Thank you..) for me to make this happen:

[image]http://www.restrainingbolt.com/propboard/bb-joker-cards.jpg[/image]

Batman Begins "Joker" evidence cards. Printed on linen stock paper. (what you are seeing is the same card, just both sides) So, if you get one of these cards, you get 2 joker cards. all you need to do is cut them out.

I am also working on making the evidence labels as well and the good Doc is going to send me a bunch of the evidence bags to go with them.

Originally posted by Talisen@Oct 28 2005, 01:39 PM
I'm interested in knowing what sort of changes you made, and why.
[snapback]1105629[/snapback]​

I just changed the font for "JOKER" on the face to more closely match the screen grabs that I had seen, I added bleed to the red border of the back of the card for printing purposes, I also modified the font on the evidence lable for the same reason. Other than that I changed nothing. These were tweaks I made for myself when I printed one on my own. I certainly commend you on the awesome work you did on the card artwork.

OK, I have gotten the evidence labels sent to the printers and should have them within a week or so. (shipping time sucks)

I am going to make some provisions on these when they are done. i am also going to make a page on my restrainingbolt.com site for ordering these to keep things simple and easy.

awesome thread so far (seeing quite a few "user posted image" instead of pics though :( ).

any chance someone can point me in the direction of the 2001 toilet instructions? and any chance at all someone has the artwork from hellraiser (drawing from 3, blueprints, etc) for dload somewhere?

those joker cards look very very very cool. i foresee a new addition to the collection :)

chris

Originally posted by hydin@Nov 11 2005, 09:31 AM

any chance someone can point me in the direction of the 2001 toilet instructions?
[snapback]1114222[/snapback]​

Try page 8 of this thread for the 2001 artwork. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back