Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool stuff so far everyone.

Has anyone seen a better Morley cigarette carton than the one on restrainingbolt?

I am thinking of tackling that, scanning off a marlboro carton and working from there, but don't want to duplicate the effort if someone else has already done it. My photo skills just arent' up to that. :)

Has anyone tackled any paper props from Lost? Like Kate's profile shot sheet, the French woman's maps/documents, or anything from Oceanic?

Not sure if this is classed as a paper prop or not :p (mods can remove it if needed).

Anyone fancy building this.....
m6d640.jpg

ExplodedM6d.jpg

Out of card.

You'll need this little app to view and print it out...Pepakura Viewer

And of course the M6d file....M6D

I can't build it myself at the moment as im suffering a broken collar bone, so I dare not even attempt to use a blade.
I'm no good at adding textures so this is a blank canvas feel free to alter it as you please.
It took about 20 hours to knock up and I am now seeing tabs in my sleep

Hope you like. (it'll tide you over till your real ones turn up :p :unsure )

Sweet Thread, and pardon if Iv'e missed this.
Does anyone have the pic of Jenny from "The Rocketeer"? The "lady luck" one, that Cliff keeps with him for good luck?
Just throwin' that out there.

Glenn

Since I just posted this in the Harry Potter thread I thought I should post it here as well.

I did up the art for a blank Wizards Trading Card that comes in the Chocolate Frog Box.
Just add text and picture than print.
They appear to have a black piece of plastic sandwiched in the middle.

cardblank.jpg

The side with the discription is the same as the bottom of the box.
I used a near straight on shot of the back of a PoA box than corrected angles, cleaned up the graphics some and removed the purple texture to make it an SS/PS version.
The PoA version appear to be larger boxes and cards.

Enjoy
D6

Just under 3.25" wide.
I have the original photoshop image at about 5.75" wide.

Not really sure how big the real one is.
I do know that the ones in the third film where larger, at least the frog boxes where so I'm guessing the cards where as well.

I think I have seen a small blurry picture showing larger cards sitting on a table.
Think it was when the boys where eating candy and making animal noises.

D6

question about the batman begins joker card, did you guys buy a whole reem/pack of paper or did you buy single sheets? if u bought singles, where did you get em, I thought kinkos in my area might since I know they did for bit but not now. Also what are the dimensions of the evidence tag?

thx,

Adam

Depends on what you want to print it on. 100lb glossy coated card stock is usually available, and I'd like to think places like Kinko has stock. If you want to print on Linen stock, that's trickier, you may need to contact a paper supplier and see if you can get a sample that would run through whatever machine you're printing on (Lazer copiers/printers can have heat restrictions).

Now this is also under the presumption that you're printing double sided. If you're gluing 2 sides together you'll want something thinner.

I happen to have access to a machine at work, so we had stock of both.

The Evidence label is 2.75" x 1.75"

Cheers

Originally posted by DemonFire@Oct 20 2005, 07:11 PM
question about the batman begins joker card, did you guys buy a whole reem/pack of paper or did you buy single sheets? if u bought singles, where did you get em, I thought kinkos in my area might since I know they did for bit but not now. Also what are the dimensions of the evidence tag?

thx,

Adam
[snapback]1100460[/snapback]​

Perhaps someone should organize a run of Batman Begins joker cards for cheap, anyone have access to some printing services that they could maybe use? I can donate some bags that are the right size, I have a bunch of them. :)

single sided, I could do it for sure. Linen stock as well. but double? rather trickey (at least on our website) It would be tough matching up the front and backside images right since that is a non-standard print size for us.

Now, I *might* be able to do both sides printed individually, then you would just glue them together and trim the edges. I would just need perfect images, sized the exact same size. LMK and I will see what i could do.

I might even be able to print them (front/back)on the same card, but just on the front. that might make the image sizing easier.

Liek I said, I am willing to try it, I just need the images. :)

i love paper props. they're cool and they are free, so heres my contribution. a little something for the smallville fans :D
clarks family tree from season 2 [attachmentid=4679]

and the china map from season 4[attachmentid=4680]

Man, the site with the paper weapons is great. Some of the Civil War ones could make fun Firefly gun projects...

Batman Begin Fans.

Stay tuned. A cool treat is on the way within the week or so that will only be available for people who subscribe to this thread. :)

Can't wait tony.
Also thanks for the Smallville stuff peacemaker.
-Goldenrod

Originally posted by adamata@Oct 24 2005, 11:10 AM
Batman Begin Fans.

Stay tuned.  A cool treat is on the way within the week or so that will only be available for people who subscribe to this thread.  :)
[snapback]1102756[/snapback]​

Heck yeah it's a paper prop...and a darned nice one...There's a Fifth Element gun there too...

And my favorite of all...on the next page are Wacky Racers.......
Bravo. And thanks for the link...

Originally posted by Rebo@Oct 11 2005, 12:14 PM
Not sure if this is classed as a paper prop or not :p  (mods can remove it if needed).

Can someone tell me what weight paper stock to use for the guns on the Japanese(?) site (M41A specifically heheh)? I gotta run to Staples later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back