Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free paper-prop thread no.3 - 2008

Thanks for all these interesting props. I found the older threads. All very well made and lots of hard work.

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Thanks Thomas,

great work. Here's the CIA business card from the very last show of ALIAS. Estimated size 3,5" x 2".

Enjoy

Dietrich

CIACard.png
[/IMG]

Thanks Thomas,

great work. Here's the CIA business card from the very last show of ALIAS. Estimated size 3,5" x 2".

Enjoy

Dietrich

CIACard.png
[/IMG]

Did anybody made the letter with numbers from Knowing? Or can some of you provide all the numbers? Thanks.

Did anybody made the letter with numbers from Knowing? Or can some of you provide all the numbers? Thanks.

I would like to see some from the new movie Angels & Demons....like the illuminoti fax,
Galileo Book/page with clue, and the map of rome

Last edited:

I would like to see some from the new movie Angels & Demons....like the illuminoti fax,
Galileo Book/page with clue, and the map of rome

I like the idea of starting a new paper prop thread from time to time. It should make archiving a little easier. Maybe start a new thread on a regular basis at the beginning of each year to keep things nice and neat.

I like the idea of starting a new paper prop thread from time to time. It should make archiving a little easier. Maybe start a new thread on a regular basis at the beginning of each year to keep things nice and neat.

hey guys, did all the props get archived on photobucket (or alike)? rather than looking through a few different threads?

hey guys, did all the props get archived on photobucket (or alike)? rather than looking through a few different threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back