Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

I need some help.

How do you post full size pictures? I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm pulling my hair out, trying to figure out how to do it. All I can do is post thumbnails, which I hate.

Please help:cry:cry:cry

I need it in "Captain dummy talk":wacko

I need some help.

How do you post full size pictures? I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm pulling my hair out, trying to figure out how to do it. All I can do is post thumbnails, which I hate.

I need some help.

Here's how i do it Bear. Go to Tinypic.com and browse for the pic you want. It will give you a list of links, one is for like blog and forum posts. just copy and paste into your post and viola.

I need some help.

Here's how i do it Bear. Go to Tinypic.com and browse for the pic you want. It will give you a list of links, one is for like blog and forum posts. just copy and paste into your post and viola.

Thought I should add something as I have not contributed lately. Here is something from my first BSG Doc Set, enjoy!

thomas;)

bsgpaper.jpg

Very nice! Have you or anyone else done the Kobol aerial maps yet? Still looking and those things haven't popped up yet

Thought I should add something as I have not contributed lately. Here is something from my first BSG Doc Set, enjoy!

thomas;)

bsgpaper.jpg

Very nice! Have you or anyone else done the Kobol aerial maps yet? Still looking and those things haven't popped up yet

I was wondering if anyone had a pic of the "into the light" tattoo from the Constantine movie in decent resolution? I remember someone here putting one up a long time ago for temp tattoos, but I can't seem to find it using search and I must have deleted it off my computer. I could always try and make one, but the only pic I could find of it is about the size of a quarter. Thought I'd ask here first.

Oh I almost forgot, but after seeing alot of Lost paper props I was also going to ask if anyone's attempted any of Daniel Faraday's journal? I was thinking about taking a crack at it.

Oh I almost forgot, but after seeing alot of Lost paper props I was also going to ask if anyone's attempted any of Daniel Faraday's journal? I was thinking about taking a crack at it.

Please do! WOuld love to ad that to my Lost collection:love

My first submission in the paper props thread!

I found a small jpeg of a poster from a GI-Joe comic where a kid is looking at this poster and isolated the image and cleaned it up a bit -

cobrar.jpg

Just out of curiosity, has anyone attempted to do the "Dioretix: The Science of Matter over Mind" by X-Rum-Bubba book cover from "Repo Man"?

Dio.jpg

Last edited:

Why does that title remind me of Dianetics by Ron L. Hubbard? And sound like Diarrhoe?

I don't know "Repo Man" - so, it may be totally coincidence for the word-play.

Why does that title remind me of Dianetics by Ron L. Hubbard? And sound like Diarrhoe?

I don't know "Repo Man" - so, it may be totally coincidence for the word-play.

Actually, glad you brought that up. For fans of "Repo Man", they know that "Dioretix" is actually meant to be a spoof of "Dianetics" by Hubbard. So, it's no coincidence that "Dioretix" is reminding you of "Dianetics".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back