Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

I like Cmdr. Kerner's photo better. The signature wont be too hard to correct now that you have a copy of it.

What font did you use for the signature?

Looks great. Always look forward to your work.

Best,
DBCooper

I like Cmdr. Kerner's photo better. The signature wont be too hard to correct now that you have a copy of it.

What font did you use for the signature?

Looks great. Always look forward to your work.

Best,
DBCooper

Update on the Terminator Wanted Poster: Not too long ago, Contec submitted a link to a Terminator sketch by PredatrHuntr on DeviantArt. I got in contact with him asking if it was okay if I could use his sketch (linked below) for the Terminator Wanted Poster. I had submitted a PM to him prior to everyone joining in with trying to "sketchify" the picture of Arnold. I just got a reply back. And this is good news: As long as you show me the end result you are more than welcome to use the sketch. Thank you for asking!

So, this means that I may be able to use the sketch, even if it has sunglasses (and with Xxblackbird's comments about sunglasses being incorporated in sketches, to which I know is true, since the Unibomber sketch used it). Now, the big question is, do I use the "security camera" picture for Version 3.0 and just have the sketch, or do I leave it there?

http://PredatrHuntr.deviantart.com/art/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-49426932

Update on the Terminator Wanted Poster: Not too long ago, Contec submitted a link to a Terminator sketch by PredatrHuntr on DeviantArt. I got in contact with him asking if it was okay if I could use his sketch (linked below) for the Terminator Wanted Poster. I had submitted a PM to him prior to everyone joining in with trying to "sketchify" the picture of Arnold. I just got a reply back. And this is good news: As long as you show me the end result you are more than welcome to use the sketch. Thank you for asking!

So, this means that I may be able to use the sketch, even if it has sunglasses (and with Xxblackbird's comments about sunglasses being incorporated in sketches, to which I know is true, since the Unibomber sketch used it). Now, the big question is, do I use the "security camera" picture for Version 3.0 and just have the sketch, or do I leave it there?

http://PredatrHuntr.deviantart.com/art/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-49426932

Is it me or does the picture of Bruce Willis looks like it came from "12 Monkeys"? :confused

I was actually just about to say that! I dont know if a blu-ray exists for that movie, but I bet you can find a good shot of him making that face somewhere in the film, though you'll probably have to photoshop the head onto a body wearing a white dress shirt.

Is it me or does the picture of Bruce Willis looks like it came from "12 Monkeys"? :confused

I was actually just about to say that! I dont know if a blu-ray exists for that movie, but I bet you can find a good shot of him making that face somewhere in the film, though you'll probably have to photoshop the head onto a body wearing a white dress shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back