Pressure tank part help needed.

TheSt.LouisKid

Sr Member
Does anyone know where to get replacement parts of these?
Thank you in advance.

PIC_1915.jpg

PIC_1913.jpg

PIC_1914.jpg

I would try paint suppliers in your area. You will need to know who made your tank and what model it is. If one of the clamps is damaged I would look very close at all of the others. Just to be safe! Now that I think about it the manufacture may not sell spare part for safety reasons. They may want you to return it for repair and safety inspection.
Good luck and be careful!
Mel W.

You might try contacting this company, they are the ones that manufactured and certified my larger tank...

Silvan Industries

And here is the parts list for my larger tank with the replacement parts numbers, this is for a 10 gallon SpeedAire tank, I suspect they would be pretty universal as it's likely they use over the counter clamps... Also supported if you Google up the part number (PT380200AV) for the clamp and it hits for Campbell-Hausfeld tanks, at about $50 a pop!

Grainger]Repair Parts : Grainger Industrial Supply

Short of actually finding a supplier of the cast/forged part someone with a decent sized milling machine could mill one out of steel pretty easy, it's not like it's an overly complicated part... Although as always play safe and if you have someone mill it out make sure they use a decent grade of tool steel...

You will need to know who made your tank and what model it is.
The maker for one is out of business. The tanks are old. I am told they date back to WWII. I left a message for the maker of the other tank which i thought odd that they would be closed mid-day on a Friday.

You might try contacting this company, they are the ones that manufactured and certified my larger tank...

Silvan Industries

And here is the parts list for my larger tank with the replacement parts numbers, this is for a 10 gallon SpeedAire tank, I suspect they would be pretty universal as it's likely they use over the counter clamps... Also supported if you Google up the part number (PT380200AV) for the clamp and it hits for Campbell-Hausfeld tanks, at about $50 a pop!

Grainger]Repair Parts : Grainger Industrial Supply

Thank you. I'll call them Monday.

Any decent shop could make a functional copy of it.
I'm sure they could. But first I'm trying to see if anyone knows if a supplier that has them in stock. No point in having someone make a part if a parts dealer has a bunch in a box on a shelf.

I've discussed them switching to autoclaves.

I did a google search before asking here and got slim results which surprised me since these tanks were built to last and one would think parts would still be made.

Any other suggestions for suppliers would be appreciated.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back