PRESENTING: my scratch-built/hardware Ahsoka Tano lightsaber ***fixed pic links

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifather

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Made from PVC pipe, PVC fittings, styrene strips, various resin pieces that I made; and a lot of
cutting, filing, carving, glueing, spot filling, and sanding. The only power tool used was a drill.

ahsokatanolightsaber08.jpgahsokatanolightsaber01.jpgahsokatanolightsaber04.jpgahsokatanolightsaber07.jpgahsokatanolightsaber10.jpgahsokatanolightsaber03.jpgahsokatanolightsaber06.jpgahsokatanolightsaber09.jpgahsokatanolightsaber02.jpgahsokatanolightsaber05.jpg

Correct type of "Covertec" knob:
cknob01.jpgcknobreva.jpgcknob02.jpg

I was able to match the spiral texture on the black disc:
disctexture02.jpgdisctexture01.jpg

ahsokatanolightsaber.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ComedicHistory

Re: PRESENTING: my scratch-built/hardware Ahsoka Tano lightsaber

Wow that looks amazing :) I was worried at first that it was a goldish color but it's just the lighting in a few pics. Great job!

Fuzzual

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

that is a great build, very cool. Love the creativity, and the follow through. Great job!

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

amazing job, Love to see projects like these!

Jedifather

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thank you. :) I love working with plastic and resin; it's so forgiving. If you make a mistake, just glue a piece on, fill the gaps and you're all set. Which BTW, I had to do quite a bit with this project. The shroud end took a while to get it just right.

Here's a few in progress pics; I had more but I can't seem to find them.

07212011017.jpg07212011015.jpg07212011013.jpg

I used a section from a few Obi-Wan pommels I had cast up, and also used the pommel cubes sanded down to the right thickness:
06132001067.jpg

Last edited:

OnFire5210

Fantastic job. This is one of my favorite saber designs outside of the films, and you did a great job bringing it to life.

Gytheran

Sr Member
I may be going crazy, but I swear I saw this lightsaber design before it was associated with Ahsoka. Wasn't this saber design first made as a custom saber by a fan, or am I going nuts? lol

MCM

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Those sabers are incredible! What are the chances that you'd offer a kit? My fiance and I have been watching The Clone Wars while being snowed in and have been talking about how cool it would be to own some Ahsoka sabers. Very cool!

E Williams

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Those sabers are incredible! What are the chances that you'd offer a kit? My fiance and I have been watching The Clone Wars while being snowed in and have been talking about how cool it would be to own some Ahsoka sabers. Very cool!
PM Jedifather for the answer to that. I did, and was very happy with the results :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MCM