PREDATORS...WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kithunter

what up my fellow lair folk

well it seems most of the sculptors are focusing on the headpieces,... i've decided to tackle some of the armor ....i'm sculpting the COD piece that you see on most of the new hunters...

i've got some great studio shots that i'm using ....i just started to flesh out the design for scale and over all look.

i'm not as fast as some of the other sculptors here but i'll be updating the thread when i can

Pred2-1.jpg

Pred1.jpg

feels good to be working again on suit components :eek:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

munson

I like how you drew everything out on the piece before you started. Good luck on the rest of the sculpt!

Usurper

wooooooooohoooooooooo more sculpting, I know you have a fondness for sculpting eeeer Cod peices. im sure itll turn out cherry :eek:

punhulk

nice loved how mr blacks cod piece was really made it almost look like he was so bad his cod piece had to hanging balls haha

Kithunter

figured i would take a shot at it

i'm in no rush... so i'll noodle around with it for a while.

if carl can take years... a few months for me shouldn't be too bad... :eek:

predator666

Good on ya Andrew. Nice to see different people sculpt the same stuff. Put's alot more variety on sale/show for us