Predators premier

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nismo300ZX

I for one am ecstatic about the new movie, regardless of how much its going to suck, and cant wait to get out there in the suit! I was wondering where everyone was planning on seeing the premier...and if there is anyone close to the Nashville area, let me know. I would love to join up with some hunter's lair brethren for a good ol time.
cheers.
and p.s. - yes i know its stupid early in advance to be asking this.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guan Thwei

I for one am ecstatic about the new movie, regardless of how much its going to suck, and cant wait to get out there in the suit! I was wondering where everyone was planning on seeing the premier...and if there is anyone close to the Nashville area, let me know. I would love to join up with some hunter's lair brethren for a good ol time.
cheers.
and p.s. - yes i know its stupid early in advance to be asking this.
I don't think it is stupid @ all me and my brethren are going to see it in our suits as well and actually thinking about helping out the premeire by holding the THL banner and everything.

strigoi

becareful...I know in the US (most places) will not let you wear the mask in doors. I would suggest talking to the manager of the cinema to make sure they are cool with it so you can be seen in all of your predator glory.

wraslor

Yes talk to local theaters. I went for the AVP-r opening and spoke the manager. He gave me and 10 friends free passes to come in dressed up.

Guan Thwei

Yes talk to local theaters. I went for the AVP-r opening and spoke the manager. He gave me and 10 friends free passes to come in dressed up.
That is what Un-blooded, MasterAnubis, and myself are going for is some free passes hopefully for some really good movies coming in 2010 along with Predators.

Roydraven

becareful...I know in the US (most places) will not let you wear the mask in doors. I would suggest talking to the manager of the cinema to make sure they are cool with it so you can be seen in all of your predator glory.
yeah I'll definitely do that before turning up don't want to get arrested in a pred outfit and taking to jail OUCH