PREDATORS - MOVIE INFO

I agree the new de-cloaking looks a he of lot better than previous films, but yet again these bad bloods may have their own way of de-cloaking where as Mr. P1 in this movie will de-coak the same as in Predator and Predator 2

Even now, much people think that the predators have honor, or a code of honor.
But it's wrong, they hunt for sport and kill for pleasure, nothing more.

So Rodriguez screwed because his new" hells angels " preds are supposed to be" more evil"
Wich is ridiculous, since the classic preds don't have honor/

A honorable predator wouldn't try to kill the winning prey with the wristbomb,nor all the living beings situated
in the radius of that bomb.Nuff'said.

So Rodriguez screwed because his new" hells angels " preds are supposed to be" more evil"

A honorable predator wouldn't try to kill the winning prey with the wristbomb,nor all the living beings situated

That is just your opinion...nothing more.

Nuff' said.

Much thanks for the links T-800! Much Thanks! I agree, the decloaking looks sweet! Now I really can't wait to see it, only 20 days!

STRONGLY disagree with that. *finishes eating spaghetti o's* you don't remember the whole "wouldn't kill you unless you were armed" part heavily ingrained into the films? part of a "code" of "honor" maybe even, and the whole point is that these preds do not follow that code.

besides the only reason they would blow them all up is if they couldn't control the aliens, they have to eradicate them, or they'd multiply to even more uncontrollable numbers. and as far as with arnie and danny they would blow themselves up if they were to potentially be captured or their tech at least, getting into the wrong hands. not just being poor sports about it thats silly. theres my two.

Yeah, I also see a Predators choice of self detonation as being very honorable, It’s something every Predator is expected to carry out if in a situation similar to the one the P1 had encountered.

I feel that the predator’s secrecy, not only secrecy concerning one whose actively on a hunt, but the secrecy of their species as a whole is important. When a predator gets bested and knows the end of him is near, for him NOT to self detonate would unhonorable. It would be selfish and cowardly.

I see Predators as rational and intelligent beings, as such I don’t think they would risk leaving behind the “evidence” of a body or risk their technology falling into other hands.

And there are other things I imagine Predators doing for pleasure besides killing. o_O
~Estelle

you've obviously forgotten the scene in predator 2 when the pred lets Leona Cantrell go because she's pregnant even though she's armed, so your opinion to me doesn't hold any water. but hey we're all intitled to our own opinions

you've obviously forgotten the scene in predator 2 when the pred lets Leona Cantrell go because she's pregnant even though she's armed, so your opinion to me doesn't hold any water. but hey we're all intitled to our own opinions

just to add to what struggling runt said the predators also highly believe in protecting there technology and not get into the wrong hands otherwise it would be like handing bears guns (we hunt bears) so thats an answer for P1 self destructing (come to think of it they did give alexa pred weapon in AVP but i guess she did help scar so maybe they think she deserves it) anyway also to add to struggling runts example from P2 scar let weyland go in AVP

Just noticed something about the "decloaking" from the most recent trailers. I'm not so sure Mr. Black is actually decloaking there. I've checked it out by playback in slow motion (which only took about 1 minute to make a judgement) but from start to finish of the scene it looks like Mr. Black is just in a spot where a lot of sunlight is on his body. He's also in somewhat of a crouching position. As he stands tall and walks toward the camera he reaches shade outlining his body much better with darker tones. I could be wrong.

There is a code of honor thats been made very clear in all the movies. They hunt in the hottest seasons; they don't attack unarmed prey; they take skulls of worthy opponents. To make a silly comment like "preds dont have honor" shows that you don't know the previous movies very well, let alone the Predator character.

Just noticed something about the "decloaking" from the most recent trailers. I'm not so sure Mr. Black is actually decloaking there. I've checked it out by playback in slow motion (which only took about 1 minute to make a judgement) but from start to finish of the scene it looks like Mr. Black is just in a spot where a lot of sunlight is on his body. He's also in somewhat of a crouching position. As he stands tall and walks toward the camera he reaches shade outlining his body much better with darker tones. I could be wrong.

and certainly not to argue, but i've had my t.v. on SPIKE all day and finally got to see it on a 52 in. screen, and black is very much decloaking and damn does it look cool! the colors and picture are so much clearer and vivid on the actual t.v. compared to the link and much easier to tell,

i could see where you got that though, but i played it back in slow probably 15 times, defo a decloak

TOTALLY lovin all these new tv spots poppin up! still hopin they don't get carried away in the next week or two, i think you've got plenty of people wantin to see it RR chill buddy!

I'm also watching on a big screen. I transfered the media to my computer for a closer look. All I'm saying is that in slow motion (frame by frame) it doesn't look like light bending camouflage. It looks like light is reflecting off his body.

I'm also watching on a big screen. I transfered the media to my computer for a closer look. All I'm saying is that in slow motion (frame by frame) it doesn't look like light bending camouflage. It looks like light is reflecting off his body.

.... Ah... nevermind. somebody call RR! we need some proof here!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back