PREDATORS - MOVIE INFO

perhaps their olfactory system is accessed through the mouth like ours can be. please tell me some of you know what i'm talkin about... anyway, i could say something, but i won't for the sake of those not "in the know"... i cannot WAIT to see this movie!!! wish i could just hibernate for a couple months...

perhaps their olfactory system is accessed through the mouth like ours can be. please tell me some of you know what i'm talkin about... anyway, i could say something, but i won't for the sake of those not "in the know"... i cannot WAIT to see this movie!!! wish i could just hibernate for a couple months...

What do you know?

Do these new Preds have nostrils?

You're right and I know exactly what you‘re trying to say. But anyway, I’ve always believed that the pred mouth is one huge sensory organ. I think they have a highly developed vomeronasal organ that’s located inside the mouth.
But hopefully the movie will shed some light on the issue for us..hopefully.
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back