PREDATORS - MOVIE INFO

NECA already got the license to Predators, Predator, and Predator 2.

Cool. NECA's not to bad. They did pretty good with the AVPR fig's. I didnt know they got a P1 & P2 license though. Cant wait to see how they turn out.

Anyone here know what the Rating will be? I couldnt find anything. Hope it's rated-R. You cant make a good Predator movie with PG-13...at least not as good.

Cool. NECA's not to bad. They did pretty good with the AVPR fig's. I didnt know they got a P1 & P2 license though. Cant wait to see how they turn out.

Anyone here know what the Rating will be? I couldnt find anything. Hope it's rated-R. You cant make a good Predator movie with PG-13...at least not as good.
you certainly can not, my dude :rolleyes: there should have never been predators in a pg-13 movie... you can't just add a couple splats and drops of digital blood and call it the "unrated version" either, t's just stupid...

Not sure if anyone posted this yet or not (sorry I didnt feel like going through the 94 pages. lol) but I found this pic of NECA's P1 figure. Looks cool. Cant wait to see the rest.

Movie-2-Ups_00002_1266348335.jpg

I found this pic, I don't know if it's posted yet. It looks like a new bio to me, what's your opine?

predators_movie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if anyone posted this yet or not (sorry I didnt feel like going through the 94 pages. lol) but I found this pic of NECA's P1 figure. Looks cool. Cant wait to see the rest.

Movie-2-Ups_00002_1266348335.jpg
and ya there's a whole thread on it in the figures section. they also have a P2 elder along side it, at whatever toy convention it was at. they look great!! and neca has the rights to "predators" but couldn't show the pics, cause they're "TOP SECRET" ... :rolleyes:

Hot damn, its been confirmed - Underbite LIVES!!!!

Dark Horse is doing a comic set a few weeks after the climax of PREDATORS, and good 'ole Underbite is right smack dab on the cover:
17361.jpg

**** YEA!!!! A PRED LIVES!!!

ya, it seams a bit much for him to speak of his "big, hairy, arnold balls, sticking to his leg de whole time" but who knows... it's a different world out there these days... but i would think his accent wouldn't get worse over time, but who knows, maybe that's how he talks when he's not on film.

i personally don't feel like it's him, i suffered through arnolds supposed "twilight" trailer review, and he sounds even more forced and ridiculous in that one, sorry guys, i'm sure he does like it if he's seen it, but that ain't him

Hot damn, its been confirmed - Underbite LIVES!!!!

Dark Horse is doing a comic set a few weeks after the climax of PREDATORS, and good 'ole Underbite is right smack dab on the cover:
17361.jpg

**** YEA!!!! A PRED LIVES!!!
not to piss on any parades, but what do you mean exactly? it takes place a few weeks after the climax of predators? or the comics start to come out a few weeks after the climax of predators? and by "climax" to you mean the climax of the movie? or the climax/height of the social frenzy of the movie being out? sorry, but i want to know the details, i know you're excited man just didn't get what the 1 and 2 were that = 3.

Just posting the info from Dark Horse's website:
Set a few weeks after the climax of Robert Rodriguez's Predators film, the remaining survivors still struggle to find some existence on the alien planet where they are hunted. Hope of outlasting the alien hunters still lives; they have a plan to get away, and they just might be able to pull it off!

ya, it seams a bit much for him to speak of his "big, hairy, arnold balls, sticking to his leg de whole time" but who knows... it's a different world out there these days... but i would think his accent wouldn't get worse over time, but who knows, maybe that's how he talks when he's not on film.

i personally don't feel like it's him, i suffered through arnolds supposed "twilight" trailer review, and he sounds even more forced and ridiculous in that one, sorry guys, i'm sure he does like it if he's seen it, but that ain't him

That is not really Arnold talking. It is someone impersonating him. Theirs a little disclamer at the end of the video description that says he is not the real Arnold.

I must have missed it then I kind of figured that it was not him he would have given a much better review of the trailer

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back