PREDATORS - MOVIE INFO

Merged AGAIN, comon guys, this topic is now even PINNED,so hardly difficult to find. no need to start another thred everytime a new snippet gets leaked.

Hmmm...if this is in fact the SBP (SuperBlackPred) then its nothing that exciting. In fact it looks very much like the Predator in the new AVP game.
BlackSuperPred_2010.jpg.gif

they even posted The Lost Hunters, with a not sure comment, any self respecting pred fan should give themselves 50 lashes for not spotting the boys from P2.

No kidding hey Lee?! Thats a no-brainer for us long-timers, but I guess someone didn't know it...

Mind you we just found the Dancing Predators from P2 not too long ago...I guess its possible that the Lost Hunters aren't that well known everywhere...

I would of figured that guy would of know those predator were in the P2 movie. Hummmm I went a head and posted a comment on his page.

Regarding the movie:I sencerely hope they make a 3-D version!
Even if the script sucks, this will give me a "deeper" sence of experience!
So, almost every pred-movie has its flaws & weaknesses, but it's the trick to look at the GOOD STUFF!
And even if the movie sucks at his worsed, I wouldn't like FOX to blow the budget now used for making pred movies, on another star wars, star trek or lord of the rings-flick instead...

I'm scared!!!

I, like others, think the PRED's look a tad too short. I am also on the outs about the Bio's... they don't look to be very..."PREDATOR-ish" IMO. Maybe it's just the photo.
Hmm...very good observation,that is...I also noticed some things were off on the pictures first released,but couldn't quite put my finger on it....this is a accurate description on what was bothering me...
Let's hope this is just a "thing" with the camera....

Notice the emboldened and italicized portion of the story? HIS own version?!! Oh, Come on, man! Stay with the damn original character and build a new story! Looks like my dread over "rebooting" seems to be well founded with this news.

Ooooooh ****! now I feel sick to my stomach, I hate it when people redo things their way, when it's a hit on its own yah dont mess with it. if this guy messes it up ima be soooooooo mad!!!!!!!! :D . I love the predators just the way they are

Notice the emboldened and italicized portion of the story? HIS own version?!! Oh, Come on, man! Stay with the damn original character and build a new story! Looks like my dread over "rebooting" seems to be well founded with this news.

Ooooooh ****! now I feel sick to my stomach, I hate it when people redo things their way, when it's a hit on its own yah dont mess with it. if this guy messes it up ima be soooooooo mad!!!!!!!! :D . I love the predators just the way they are

dont fret m'dear ..there are some good people working on this one...folks that where there for P1. And RR is a fan ..and they got somewhat of a budget ...and essentially the original formula is there ...Human Badasses are hunted down by predator badasses.
we still have much to see before we pass judgment

We still have much to see??? We still have a LOT to see lol! Leaked camera phones pictures don't count. I want to see some pics dammit someone hook a brotha up!

Oh...and uh, by brotha I of course mean me :D

With the actual release closing in its gonne be about time we get atleast some info :D Dont want the entire movie to be leaked etc but just a few peeks too see what we can expect. Especially from this black "super"pred.

I will be wondering if someone will be recording it and putting it on youtube or someother (including comingsoon.net) website will release the footage @ this event. :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back