PREDATORS - MOVIE INFO

Personally think Brody will be a good thing, he can act for starters, which will hopefully bring some credibility back to the series.

still not a fan of the chunkier look of the one pred, but im not going to condem it on one crap photo.

All things considerd, and from other bits we hear, this could hopefully lead to more films. ;)

I'm sorry, but way too much is being made of these photos. We don't know if these are purely background preds, if the suits were even complete, or anything at all in fact. The only fact we have is that these are pretty ****** camera phone pics.

I still don't think we've seen the main pred, based on the description of it in the leaked script. Without putting any spoilers foward, it has some pretty unique characteristics which are completely missing from the ones we've seen so far. For those who have read it and may have forgotten,
twin plasma cannons, samurai armor, jet black armor & bio

If you don't want to see it then that's fine. I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt, because hey, you never know. Of course, if it sucks like AVPR then I won't hold back, but until then...stop judging the book by its cover.

Oh yeah, and as far as Brody goes...the point of a movie is that you don't need to be a badass for them to be able to make you look like one. Bruce Lee was supposedly 5'8" and 140lbs. Would you have ****** with him?

Even IF this movie were to suck balls like AVPR, we still got Wolfy out of it, and this movie has at least three confirmed Preds!

I agree with Paul - Brody may be small, but how he plays out his character will tell all.

Either way, expect this community to expand immensely once this movie hits...

I'm right now saving my bitching after see a trailer. I need to see a ******* trailer, can't take it anymore. OMG lol

no ****!!! i've heard all about how they were workin on one, should've been made by now!!! i'm fuckin goin nuts!!!

and thank you for whoever has decided to break the silence of how brody being in it doesn't mean it will suck!!!

got a few months guys, let's not get delusional of how good it will be, but quit this negativity, it could just totally rock, and i'm sure all of you will be happy to eat your words by then but until then just remember we're not all thinking "terrible" and it's not fair for anyone that happens across this thread and unknowingly gets enough negativity to not even look forward to this new "****** predator movie" coming out.

not all of us (mainly the youngins) got to grow up watching predator, and that's tragic, to have to come in the game any time recently, but im hopin' they have one more little half of a chance of seeing a decent predator film in theaters.

i DON'T think we know **** from the few pics we got and i still say we are gonna be, in many ways, "pleasantly surprised"

let's keep it above the belt guys (which for some is almost to the chest:) but that'll have to do.

But the trailers for AVPR looked good too...and yet it was severely lacking in storyline and characters.

I'm hoping this movie will redeem the past two screw-ups...

But the trailers for AVPR looked good too...and yet it was severely lacking in storyline and characters.

I'm hoping this movie will redeem the past two screw-ups...

Not to mention they actually released a picture of the ending (wolf/predalian impaling each other!) the original predator worked so well because nothing was revealed until the end, it had a certain mystery about it, i was hoping this film would emulate that as much as possible, leaked pics are not a good start however ;) im hoping those not so fantastic looking preds are indeed just back ground stuff to throw us off the scent and the real goodies are being kept well hidden. I am however, not an optimist so.....

Should we be happy or worried about this?

Lets hope he does this right. Im sure they can pull something off that would look amazing if they knew what they were doing.

I really do hope this new film isn't just another very bad re make of something good, I know American film producers love to remake things - tho like someone posted above we'd still go nuts about it Id be happy to know if the film company asked any costume fans with suits to be in the film as extras rather than use mostly actors ?

Has anyone seen this? I looked in this thread and didnt see it anywhere - here is a glimpse of what Laurence Fishburnes character is going to be.....sounds like an interesting....possibly kick ass role:

"Laurence Fishburne, better known as Morpheus, apparently plays a guy that has survived on the Predator home world for 10 years living in a cave. He is therefore a spectacular badass."

Found that here: http://www.scificool.com/category/predator-remake-movie/

Well I though that character
would have been a lot older.
according to the leaked script anyway:
If he's askin about Viet Nam, I'd place him in his 50's. Fishburne is just a little younger. So they may have changed that aspect (or make him appear older).
He'd be great for that roll otherwise.

I thought Arnie was going to get that part? Now I wonder if he is going to be making that cameo after all. .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I though Arnie was going to get that part? Now I wonder if he is going to be making that cameo after all.
-according to the leaked script-
he is an alternate ending and would probably be considered one of the hunters. It wasn't clear to me. I'm not good at reading into things like that. (if I read it right).
I'm just speculating.
He would have been upducted after the 'current time' of the movie in '84. Which wouldn't exclude him from that role, but I think it unlikely.

yeah we've seen set photo's that were leaked a while back I dont know if your set photo's you found are real LOL
cause its just some girl posing on a set??????

Crazy Hunter - two things:

1. Please keep the same type of relevant posts in the same existing topics. If you look a little further down the page, you will see an existing topic already exists:

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=12148

2. Please explain where you are sourcing your info from by showing the website that you are getting the information from. Its common courtesy to show where you got your information from:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/

Here are a few set photos from the highly anticipated Predators film.

Due out July 7th, 2010 Predators is being produced Produced by Robert Rodriguez and directed by Nimrod Antal.

Predators Stars: Topher Grace, Adrian Brody, Lawrence Fishburne & Alice Braga

I suspect the lady is from a film crew member private

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back