Predators Falcon Probe

SMOKE

Hey guys and gals of the rpf, I thought I'd share my latest sculpting project with ya'll. It's not 100% accurate but it's close.:)

Here's some pics of the finished sculpt.

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting folks!:)

Did you offer one of these up on ebay at one time. I saw a very similar sculpt on there a few months back. Totally awesome!

Did you offer one of these up on ebay at one time. I saw a very similar sculpt on there a few months back. Totally awesome!

Thanks Art! Wasn't me on ebay, I started this sculpts on 3/25/12 and Finished the Resin Probe 4/8/12.:)

Great work of art, add some weathering to the blade :)

Thanks bro!

I was going to weather the blade but some of the references I was looking at had a clean blade. I'll try it out tho and see how it looks. or Maybe just weather the blade where it meets the body, so it blends in abit better.

Great job, will you ever do a run?

Thanks bud! I plan on doing a small run, maybe 5 Probes? I'll start an interest thread in the JY later today to see if anyone else might want one too.:thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back