Predators Falcon Probe

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SMOKE

Hey guys and gals of the rpf, I thought I'd share my latest sculpting project with ya'll. It's not 100% accurate but it's close.:)

Here's some pics of the finished sculpt.

Thanks for looking and commenting folks!:)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Did you offer one of these up on ebay at one time. I saw a very similar sculpt on there a few months back. Totally awesome!

SMOKE

Did you offer one of these up on ebay at one time. I saw a very similar sculpt on there a few months back. Totally awesome!
Thanks Art! Wasn't me on ebay, I started this sculpts on 3/25/12 and Finished the Resin Probe 4/8/12.:)

Great work of art, add some weathering to the blade :)
Thanks bro!

I was going to weather the blade but some of the references I was looking at had a clean blade. I'll try it out tho and see how it looks. or Maybe just weather the blade where it meets the body, so it blends in abit better.

Great job, will you ever do a run?
Thanks bud! I plan on doing a small run, maybe 5 Probes? I'll start an interest thread in the JY later today to see if anyone else might want one too.:thumbsup