Predators at the Stan Winston School Panel

Bovine13

Here is a short vid of us as we walked into the Stan Winston School panel at SDCC last year. I didnt find it on the board in a search so, if I missed it I will delete this thread. I was nervous as hell when all those FX heavy hitters walked up and started checking us out. I mean all the guys that made the Predator and AVP films...standing there in front of us!

I though Master Anubis could use some of this in the SDCC 2010 vid hes doing.

Cheers everyone!
Bovine13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUH2BiCM5sc&NR=1

To see the looks on their faces... priceless!
Almost as if they're jealous of how a fan can make a 3500 dls suit rival the expensive movie made ones.
thanks for posting scott
P.S very generous fo ya to lend your buddy the suit to hunt with y'all. that's why I love this place! :)

Many many thanks for finding and posting this :unsure:

Awesome, just simply awesome!

This is a keeper; doesn't matter if its already here someplace...

Paging Master Anubis, Paging Master Anubis... its gotta get into that vid he's doing, it just gotta :)

(amped up, big grin, wahoooo )

---
Ei'luj

Wow, thanks for sharing Scott. I have to agree with everyone that I believe they were quite impressed that you guys built suits that could rival the movie suits.

thanks for posting this. your suits look amazing. the FX team looked really impressed :) (y)

and much agreed. your suits can rival those in the movies.

I remember sitting in this panel, and you guys walked in, it was so awesome.  I had known about the lair at that time, but I didn't have a suit.  Of course now I'm hooked!

Keeleon said:
I remember sitting in this panel, and you guys walked in, it was so awesome.  I had known about the lair at that time, but I didn't have a suit.  Of course now I'm hooked!
Keeleon,

I remember that, the looks on peoples faces were priceless :D

Bovine13 and us were suited up since 11/12 and by the time all was done, we got back to our rooms around 6 or 7pm.

Good times!

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back