Predator Wip 2010-2011

afedorniak

hi guys of the pred world ,thought i would put some pics of my wip of my pred!!
there isa pic or two of when i got my head casted!
nearly finished hoping to join the uk clan next year!
many thanks to all peoples that have helped with info ect.. for this project..

P110723_191628.jpg

P110821_133426.jpg

P1 one ugly mother.....!!!!!!.jpg

P1 side right siliconed.jpg

P1 torso casted this morn fingers crossed!!!!.jpg

P1 gauntlet.jpg

P111019_172907.jpg

P111116_193742.jpg

P111118_201923.jpg

P111031_130829.jpg

P111102_170021.jpg

predator 1legs.jpg

Nice work, thats some good pieces you got going there. That mask looks mean, and nice paint up on the whole thing. How did you get the sculpt for your body suit?

That gauntlet looks awesome, nice work. Looking forward to seeing this in the flesh and the UK clan join up next year. Hopefully should have my revamp done by then

Nice work, thats some good pieces you got going there. That mask looks mean, and nice paint up on the whole thing. How did you get the sculpt for your body suit?

That gauntlet looks awesome, nice work. Looking forward to seeing this in the flesh and the UK clan join up next year. Hopefully should have my revamp done by then

the sculpt i did was done on a fibreglass cast of my whole body i did last year!
will get more pics up asap when i find the other camera,and thanks for your comments,and cant wait to suit up!!

Excellent work man! Can't wait for the suit up pics. You definitely got to add them to the Pinned Predator Suit thread (or the "Hall of Hunters" as I call it :) )

Excellent work man! Can't wait for the suit up pics. You definitely got to add them to the Pinned Predator Suit thread (or the "Hall of Hunters" as I call it :) )

thanks for the comments fella ,currently looking for my camera it has more pics on there,going to try suit on in a weeks time when done tweeking things here and there ,then take some shots and definatly get them on the haal of hunters ,thanks for that info!!!

Nice, that is some pretty kick ass piece you got there and one awesome final costume. Gotta start working on my my body suit and the rest of the revamp.... oh god I'm falling behind....!

Nice, that is some pretty kick ass piece you got there and one awesome final costume. Gotta start working on my my body suit and the rest of the revamp.... oh god I'm falling behind....!

i know its time consuming fella ,but stick to it hope to meet up with you and the rest next year!!!

Wow Tony I had not noticed this topic. Your suit is looking awesome and I love the paint up !

Shame it was'nt quite ready for Birmingham last week, but it will be worth the wait mate.

Have a great Christmas and here's to next years hunts !!!!!

Phil.

Wow Tony I had not noticed this topic. Your suit is looking awesome and I love the paint up ! Shame it was'nt quite ready for Birmingham last week, but it will be worth the wait mate. Have a great Christmas and here's to next years hunts !!!!! Phil.

yo phill, thanks for that fella ,99.999999% done !waiting for next week to suit up and take some pics..
and yes roll on next year.cant wait,if we get a good turn out ,it will b awsome.

finally tried on the suit for the first time,it fits well ,as for a few minor adjustments needed ,as for the 4th and 5th pics this is a head i did last year ,was not happy with it as it is out of proportion with the suit!going back to the drawing board with this !

pred pics 2011 2 001.JPG

pred pics 2011 2 002.JPG

pred pics 2011 2 003.JPG

pred pics 2011 2 004.JPG

pred pics 2011 2 005.JPG

pred pics 2011 2 006.JPG

pred pics 2011 2 007.JPG

Loving the suit, very nice job! Question though, how did you get your head and body molded? Id like to know for my future costume making X3

hi i had my whole body casted at my local uni i have a freind who works in the sculpting / casting dept. then i sculpted on to the fibreglass copy of it!

hi i had my whole body casted at my local uni i have a freind who works in the sculpting / casting dept. then i sculpted on to the fibreglass copy of it!

Very handy lol

That suit looks even better one, seems to fit like a glove. See what you mean by the 4th and 5th in comparison to 6th picture. Nice work.

Nice, wish I could have something like that done XD would make it easier to sculpt having something like that to work off of, and more likely to fit me seeing as I have a pretty tall/broad build for a female, haha.

Nice, wish I could have something like that done XD would make it easier to sculpt having something like that to work off of, and more likely to fit me seeing as I have a pretty tall/broad build for a female, haha.

a cheap wat to do it is use mod -roc to cover body parts then fill with plaster ,once set take off the mod- roc and hey presto you have a copy of the part you want. it does take time ,and if done right its quite good!!! good luck!

Very handy lol

That suit looks even better one, seems to fit like a glove. See what you mean by the 4th and 5th in comparison to 6th picture. Nice work.

yes it does fit like a glove ,and the suit goes better with the usurper head!,will probably keep or sell it on!! the other head,being out of proportion!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back