predator vs jason

th3 pr3dat0r

me and my friends are starting a fanfilm this november/december. the story title is as said above.

On winter break a bunch of Teens go camping deep in the woods for about a week.
Mean time a young predator about 5'10''(im staring predator) is about to go on his first hunt for some teenage blood to clame himself a true blooded hunter of his clan. the teens start to notice that some of their friends havent came back.
One of the teenagers goes out in the woods when he sees another teenager with a hockey mask on who is about 5'8''.
the teen runs for his life back to camp to worn the others that they are the prey of a phsyco killer taking revenge for his mother, until they see the PREDATOR. now they know that they are in for some serious trouble, disapearing 1 by 1. jason stalks the poor kids until predator shows up thinking that jason is one of them goes for the kill, least does he know jason has a machete. after the long battles between them predator hits jason with a spear, finishing him of, now for the kids! after predator pics off most of the kids it is up to 2 teenagers to take out the predator. while running in the woods they spot predator. one of them hides behind a tree with a log, and the other lawrs(dont know if that is spelt correctly) him in to the person with the log. the person his the predator in the face with the log knocking the predators mask off and knocking the predator to the ground. the teenagers say " what are you?" they see the plasma caster and say" oh my god, we have to get rid of this, thats what killed robert!" they smash the plasma caster into bits and run! the predator wakes up seeing them running away and cloaks himself and runs after them. the kids run to the camp and see jason's dead body and pick up the machete. the guy sees the predator because his cloaking was damaged and shoved the machete through the predators chest, killing him, the predator is screaming, then lauphing as the kids see the bomb gauntlet counting down! they yell" run!! get cover now!!!" they run and the explosion sets off. the kids are ok. they hike back to home after a days worth of hiking. the mother calls 9-1-1 and they are sent to the hospital. after that day the kids would never remember that day, and how there was no evidence left from the explosion.

just to say this is a general idea for a fanfilm, and i really didnt entirely make a script or anything, i just kind of eyeballed it, and the reason we are going to be small in the film is because we are teens, and jason is like 14 in the film or something like that, like the other kids in the film. hope you like it post and recommendations we should try for the film or your opinion of the story! the predator is going to be custom too.

Go for it mate, would be interesting to see Pred and Jason battle it out, unfortunately not the outcome I would hope for, 1day Pred will come out on top! Just make sure the group of teenagers in your story are smaller than you as it would be funny if they were all taller than both Pred and Jason :) Best of luck

Go for it mate, would be interesting to see Pred and Jason battle it out, unfortunately not the outcome I would hope for, 1day Pred will come out on top! Just make sure the group of teenagers in your story are smaller than you as it would be funny if they were all taller than both Pred and Jason Best of luck
yes, i am trying to get like 6th graders since i am in 8th grade.. i know it may be a bit less than a normal thing since usually 12 year olds dont go out in the woulds to camp but what ever! and yes.. i will be like 6 inches taller than them. and also they both die.. but jason dies first , if thats why you said i would rather not have that outcome or what you said. my friend who is directing thinks me and my best friend(jason) should die.. so i guess we have too, since hes editing.

one more not.. this is a budget film, the budget is the costumes, we will be animating the blood and such, i dont feel like splattering fake blood on trees and putting chemicals into the forest.. but yea.. just ordered an airbrush for the costume any ways.

Seen as how I'm Irish I've no idea as to how the American grade system works, it's completely different over here. As for my outcome opinion, I was just saying it'd be great to finally Pred come out on top, think all pred fans are waiting to see it one day. Best of luck with the project

I think the battle between Jason and Predator should be longer and the teenagers should get caught in the crossfire. Maybe a cannon blast disenegrates one of the teenagers, I mean Jason wouldnt be taken down just by a spear. The only one of the Predator's arsenal that could kill Jason is the plasma cannon. Lets say in the battle they are fighting and Jason slices the cannon off with his machete. Then it would get interesting. Jason is pretty much undead, something Predator hasn't faced before.

alientated predator, thanks for the tips dude, that was just a free hand "first stage" summary. this isnt the definate thing but i am accepting all tips and what would be more entertaining to the viewer.

I think the battle between Jason and Predator should be longer and the teenagers should get caught in the crossfire. Maybe a cannon blast disenegrates one of the teenagers, I mean Jason wouldnt be taken down just by a spear. The only one of the Predator's arsenal that could kill Jason is the plasma cannon. Lets say in the battle they are fighting and Jason slices the cannon off with his machete. Then it would get interesting. Jason is pretty much undead, something Predator hasn't faced before.

I am thinking damn near anything that the Predator has can kill jason...His claws cutting off his head for example, or The pred can just rip out his spine.

I am thinking damn near anything that the Predator has can kill jason...His claws cutting off his head for example, or The pred can just rip out his spine.

Jason is undead, with supernatural strength, equal to that of Predator's. I love both characters, but you have to consider that Jason is pretty bad-ass. Jason would never let him get to his head, his machete would block his claws and he would probably cut his arm off. I say maybe the wolf could easily take down Jason, but if Jason were to face a P1 or P2 thats a different story. If your looking at a predator's arsenal the only thing that could kill jason is the plasma cannon because Jason doesnt need a med kit to fight anyone.

I think P2 could take him all he used was weapons if he doesn't get close and shoots nets discs and plasma cannons at him he has a good chance. But come Predator would woop Jason's ass.

I just think the predator hunts and kills prey alot bigger and alot more dangerous then jason, while Jason has only really fought horny teenagers. With all the weapons the predator has compared to the few that jason has, I mean space age metals, plasma cannons, Net guns, Discs, Spears, Cloaking vs jasons Machete and other low tech weapons. Don't get me wrong, I believe it would be a good battle but the predator would come out on top.

I just think the predator hunts and kills prey alot bigger and alot more dangerous then jason, while Jason has only really fought horny teenagers. With all the weapons the predator has compared to the few that jason has, I mean space age metals, plasma cannons, Net guns, Discs, Spears, Cloaking vs jasons Machete and other low tech weapons. Don't get me wrong, I believe it would be a good battle but the predator would come out on top.

Well he fought Freddy and won.

For the record, being sixteen, I can say with authority that horny teenagers would make very dangerous prey. :rolleyes: But seriously, Predator all the way. Tech, experience, overall strength. Plus, how bad does it sound to say an intergalactic alien hunter got beat by a drowned mama's boy with an oversized knife. Don't get me wrong, I still like the Jason franchise... I just like the Predator more! o_O

haha lol i always used to act this out with my predator and jason figures:) i think it would be a great fight because jason cant die but in pt 9 the army or f.b.i. cant remember blow him to pieces by shooting him so im sure a plasma caster would put a BIG hole in him but his machete could cut a predators head off so im not sure whod win?

I drew this up, because Im going to work on a comic. Just to have another activity to do when bored.
DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0305.jpg
DSCN0306.jpg

damn, i haven't been paying attention to my own topic, and theres this much! loving the comic idea, I'm gonna be working my ass off this summer to pull this suit off! although i got the money,,, just the time!
also... we are still figuring how jason will die, i honestly dont know since this was a rough draft of the story, many changes will probrably happen. and one thing, i think jason will be undead in this movie, since the lack of money, i am going to try to airbrush those spandex ski mask things with the face cut out and airbrush it grey.

For the record, being sixteen, I can say with authority that horny teenagers would make very dangerous prey. tongue.gif But seriously, Predator all the way. Tech, experience, overall strength. Plus, how bad does it sound to say an intergalactic alien hunter got beat by a drowned mama's boy with an oversized knife. Don't get me wrong, I still like the Jason franchise... I just like the Predator more!
well, this is where there is some problems... we might be the same height.... but how i said a young pred, so really he would be no bigger than jason but yea, predator is very strong like a young pred is probrably as strong as undead jason.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back